“A Roman Holiday with Teresa”

Your Rome Tour - Rome Tours
Ranked #277 of 787 Tours in Rome
More attraction details
Owner description: I am an official guide of Rome I organize private customized tours of Rome & Vatican, for family and small groups already vested, for any information please don't exitate to contact me
Morehead, Kentucky
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 1 helpful vote
“A Roman Holiday with Teresa”
Reviewed April 11, 2013

Several years ago, we spent two weeks touring Greece and Italy. After a week and a half of experiencing very indifferent--and truly inept--guides, we arrived in Rome where we had already booked two days of personal tours with Teresa. Considering our prior experiences, we were prepared for more disappointment. Much to our delight, she showed up at our hotel on time and proceeded to take us on a super-informative tour of Ancient Rome. The next day, we went on a tour of the Vatican. Teresa was patient with us in spite of our inability to rush. Her English was excellent, her knowledge complete, and in spite of the fact that one cold get awfully jaded doing this day after day, she never showed anything except great enthusiasm about our tours. She is a delight, a treasure and a jewel. Bud and Carla Salyer

Visited May 2012
1 Thank BudS861

Santa Fe, New Mexico
“My best day in Rome.....”
Reviewed March 30, 2013

On my last trip to Rome, I spent two weeks in Rome and by far, the best day I had was the day that Teresa Di Iorio spent the whole day touring my friend and I around Rome. When she showed up at our rented apartment at 8:30 a.m. in the morning, it was like reconnecting with an old friend....Instantly! Not only did we tour and learn about he popular historical parts of Rome, but Teresa also toured us and educated us on parts of Rome that we never heard or ever learned about in our old classroom history books. It was a very special day and Teresa is a very special person.....

Visited October 2012
Memphis, Tennessee
5 attraction reviews
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 7 helpful votes
“Rome in an incredible day with Teresa Di Iorio”
Reviewed March 5, 2013

We had one day to see Rome while on a business trip and we were so very lucky to find Teresa! Her in depth historical and local knowledge, perfect English, and abilities to get in and our of places, even the Vatican, made it happen. We even had time for a great lunch and drink afterward. She was great fun.

If we ever get the opportunity to visit Rome or anywhere in Italy we are going with Teresa.

She is absolutely the best guide anywhere in the world we have toured.

Visited September 2012
Stockholm, Sweden
“Fabulous Informative Friendly Tour”
Reviewed March 4, 2013

My family (age 12-66) and I just returned from a 4 day trip to Rome. We had Teresa take us on a private tour of the Vatican which was the best thing we did. Teresa was extremely knowlegable giving us many insights into the history and details that we would have missed on our own. She was able to relate the tour to the different ages and interests of our family. She was also helpful in pointing us to other specific sights to see as well as recommending restaurants. I would highly recommend Teresa if you go to Rome.

Visited February 2013
Palm Beach Gardens, Florida
10 attraction reviews
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 51 helpful votes
“See Rome with an expert”
Reviewed February 27, 2013

I especially liked the guided tour of the Vatican. With an expert guide you see details you would probably walk right past. Teresa was wonderful flexible and knowledgeable with so many extra places to see and experience -we could have used more time with her to walk the ruins and try to imagine what it was like during the height of Rome. W are going back soon and will book for another amazing trip with Teresa.

Visited May 2012