“Rome in an incredible day with Teresa Di Iorio”

Your Rome Tour - Rome Tours
Ranked #298 of 809 Tours in Rome
More attraction details
Owner description: I am an official guide of Rome I organize private customized tours of Rome & Vatican, for family and small groups already vested, for any information please don't exitate to contact me
Reviewed March 5, 2013

We had one day to see Rome while on a business trip and we were so very lucky to find Teresa! Her in depth historical and local knowledge, perfect English, and abilities to get in and our of places, even the Vatican, made it happen. We even had time for a great lunch and drink afterward. She was great fun.

If we ever get the opportunity to visit Rome or anywhere in Italy we are going with Teresa.

She is absolutely the best guide anywhere in the world we have toured.

Reviewed March 4, 2013

My family (age 12-66) and I just returned from a 4 day trip to Rome. We had Teresa take us on a private tour of the Vatican which was the best thing we did. Teresa was extremely knowlegable giving us many insights into the history and details that we would have missed on our own. She was able to relate the tour to the different ages and interests of our family. She was also helpful in pointing us to other specific sights to see as well as recommending restaurants. I would highly recommend Teresa if you go to Rome.

Reviewed February 27, 2013

I especially liked the guided tour of the Vatican. With an expert guide you see details you would probably walk right past. Teresa was wonderful flexible and knowledgeable with so many extra places to see and experience -we could have used more time with her to walk the ruins and try to imagine what it was like during the height of Rome. W are going back soon and will book for another amazing trip with Teresa.

Reviewed January 20, 2013

Our group consisted of 21 people -- 18 college students from the University of Delaware, the professor and his family. Teresa was highly recommended from St Johns Personnel after our original tour arrangements fell through. We were all very happy we made the switch. Teresa is very knowledgeable and provided a great deal of information not found in books, internet, etc.! Her English is excellent, she was able to answer all of our questions about both sites. Additionally, her rates are very reasonable. If you have the time, I would recommend the three hour tours to each site. Before you buy your entry tickets, check with Teresa, she may have recommendations for entry which will help your party avoid VERY long ticket lines. Trust me, this was money well spent. I would recommend bringing an umbrella and very comfortable walking shoes.

Teresa D, Proprietario at Your Rome Tour - Rome Tours, responded to this reviewResponded January 22, 2013

Hi Julia,
Thank you!! looking forward to meeting you next year
Teresa

Reviewed December 30, 2012

We arrived in Rome after Christmas for a five day trip and had booked Teresa Di Iorio in advance because she came highly recommended by our friend. She met us at our hotel lobby with a well devised itinerary, designed for our family, to see some of the highlights of the city. Given that she has a degree in art history, is a native of Rome, has been researching and guiding in Rome for 20 years, we found her exceptionally knowledgeable. Furthermore, she speaks English beautifully, and has a zest for what she does. She was able to navigate through the crowds to get us access without having to wait on long lines. She was also great with my two girls, easy going and very helpful. In fact we liked her so much that we booked her for a second day to tour the Vatican. Overall she was an A++.
Jennifer N. NYC