Autoservizi Montini

Reviewed September 1, 2017
colonr55
Coral Springs, Florida
via mobile

See what travelers are saying:
Reviewed June 6, 2018

We have used Autoservizi Montini for the last 5 years when we visit Rome on our annual holiday. Maurizio is always there to greet us, no matter the delay by the airline. He greets us with a smile and asks after our health.
The ride into town is smooth, easy and allows you to start a trip to Roma in the right frame of mind....relaxed!
Pick up is always on time, even a little early as Maurizio will wait until you are readu=y and always offers a helping hand.
The best way to start and end a trip to the Eternal City.

Reviewed September 1, 2017 via mobile

Ezio, I was punctual, courteous, and knowledgeable. There was a small issue where he had to change vehicles and we could not find him after a drop off at the the Vatican. It was resolved and he ensured that our trip did not lose time or miss sites. He drove us to the Vatican, Pantheon, Trevi Fountain, and the Colosseum. We were able to stop to view these spots close up. On our drive we also the Roman Forum and the Palatine Hill. In addition every moment of the ride he was sharing information about the city. I would definitely use him again.

Reviewed October 5, 2016

Maurizio is a great driver but, more importantly, a lovely person! We have hired him many times to pick us up at the airport, our cruise port, etc, He is always on time, and impeccably dressed. He has a very comfortable Mercedes sedan. If you ever need transport in Rome, I definitely recommend hiring Maurizio!!

Reviewed February 19, 2016

My wife and I travel to Rome every year and Autoservizi Montini have delivered each and every time. Even one year when one of our connecting flights was cancelled they adjusted accordingly and met us even though we were 6 hours late. One e-mail from Charles-de-Gaul airport was all it took!

The drivers are friendly, professional and always on time. Cars immaculate and comfortable.

Reviewed December 25, 2013

Following a review of TA and its forum we booked Rome Chauffeur for our transfer from the airport to our hotel in the centre of Rome. The whole experience was a dream and worked faultlessly: from booking the transfer online and confirming the reservation to meeting our driver in the arrivals area of the airport. Nothing to fault with the process, and certainly saved having to fight for a normal taxi, which would have cost 48 euro against the 50 euro Rome Chauffeur charge.

Using Rome Chauffeur certainly took out the hassle of our transfer and can be heartily recommend to all visiting Rome, particularly for the first time.

1  Thank Sidmouth4me
Reviewed November 6, 2013

We recently honeymooned in Rome and this car service was the highlight of our trip. I will never take the train from the airport into town again! They waited hours for our flight, even though we missed our connection and had to take a later flight, and when we did meet up with them they were so friendly and really welcomed us to the country. I would recommend them to anyone flying into Rome.

Reviewed November 3, 2013

We were very satisfied of the service, The driver was on time at the airport and at the hotel the day we left.

His driving was good, very professional.

Nothing bad to say.

We are recommand that service if you want a simple, private way to be drived from the airport to your hotel.

Josee

Reviewed October 31, 2013 via mobile

I have booked my transfers from Rome airport into Rome 3 times in 2009,2011 and 2013 and every time I have hired Autoservizi Montini for the journey through Expedia and on each occasion I have been impressed and highly satisfied with the service that they provide. The cars are beautifully kept and the drivers are pleasant and professional. It is a stress free way to be transported to the hotel and back to the airport has they are both reliable and punctual. I have recently received an e mail advising me that they can no longer be booked through Expedia and so the next time I visit Rome I plan on contacting them myself to book their service. I hope anyone that requires transfers while visiting Rome use this service because I can assure you that you won't be disappointed.

Reviewed October 30, 2013

We booked our holiday in Rome with Expedia who also booked us the services of Autoservizi Montini to get us from Fiumicino Airport to our hotel in the centre of Rome and back again. Both drivers were extremely friendly and helpful, the cars were clean and very well driven. We had to ring the service 48 hours before use to confirm arrival and departure times but the phone was answered straight away by an English-speaking member of staff so it was very easy. Would definitely use the firm again.

Reviewed October 23, 2013

We hired the Autoservizi Montini when we booked our trip to Rome for the ride to and from the airport. Maurizio could not have been nicer, the car was clean and well kept and the ride a pleasure. In speaking with Maurizio we learned that he also will take passengers to Florence and the Amalfi Coast! If you need a professional, reliable and pleasant service - he's you're guy! Bravo!