Lowest prices for your stay
$93
Free cancellation until 12/10/21
Reserve now, pay at stay
$93
Free cancellation until 12/09/21
Official Hotel Site
$73
Hotels.com$93
eDreams$93
travelup.com$105
1,048 results
See what travelers are saying:
Selected filters
Reviewed August 29, 2016

This hotel is a 5 minute walk from the train station, which was perfect for our 1 night stay at this hotel. Easy to walk to with luggage and the hotel has a very appealing look. The room is perfect for what you need for your stay. We arrived before check in and they hold your luggage in a locked room. The bed is a bit hard for my liking but my husband enjoyed it. They also have a roof top patio which is perfect for a late night drink. Would stay again based on location.

Date of stay: August 2016
  • Trip type: Traveled as a couple
2  Thank Diane M
Reviewed August 17, 2016

The location is decent and great if you need to be close to the train station -- it was very convenient as we ended up taking taxi's to most places and we just walked to the train stations Taxi line. My cousin and I arrived at the hotel before 1 pm and luckily our room was ready and we were able to check-in. I believe the person that checked us in was Ricardo and he was very nice. I think the other person at the front desk that helped us while we were there was named Claudio. The following day, 2 of my cousins arrived in the morning, but since their room wasn't ready yet I asked the person at the front desk if it would be alright if they left their luggage and rested a bit in our room. He was very accommodating saying it would be fine (except he needed to see their passports). The bed was good, the noise level was fine (I thought it might be too noisy since it was close to the train station but it wasn't noisy), the bathroom was fine (although the hair drier is not that great -- I ended up just leaving my hair wet & letting it air dry). The breakfast was good, I don't eat much at breakfast so I kept it light eating bread or croissant, yogurt and some fruits with coffee. The Wi-Fi in our room was good. All the staff we interacted with were very professional.

Date of stay: July 2016
1  Thank hjiha
Reviewed August 3, 2016

We were there for 3 nights on a tour with Gate 1 (9 day classic Italy). The rooms were clean. Hardwood floors in the rooms and marble floors in the bathrooms. Now the rooms weren't large but if one doesn't have too many suitcases then it is ample. The staff very friendly and will willingly keep your luggage till the room is ready. The breakfast buffet has a lot of breads and pastries, boiled eggs and frankfurters. The cappuccino is from a machine but very good. The fruit is canned. So they could use some variety . The location is so convenenient. Close to the Colloseum ,actually just down the street when you turn right. Quite a ways to walk but totally doable. Before that comes the Basilica Santa Maria Maggiore which is a must see. Restaurants abound , in fact the first night we ate just down the street in a really nice restaurant. All in all the location is a major plus. Enjoyed our stay there.

Date of stay: July 2016
1  Thank gurpreetveenus2016
Reviewed August 3, 2016

We stayed 3 nights and had two rooms. The rooms are small but very clean. Breakfast buffet is very good. Staff are very helpful and helped us with all our queries considering we had never been to Italy before.

Room tip: Rooms that don't face Via Cavour are quieter
Date of stay: August 2016
Reviewed August 2, 2016

This hotel has nice clean rooms and a helpful friendly staff. The breakfast buffet is not elaborate, but very good. I liked the location. There are quite a few good places to eat within walking distance.

Date of stay: May 2016