I stayed at this hotel for one night .The staff at the front desk treats you as if you are a begger or they are offering you the room for free.They are the worst in all rome hotels frowning all the time , not smiling , not welcoming , very bad behavior as if the boss is not paying them well or simply they look like they hate the whole world. I booked a single room and they offered me a very small room with very old dirty blanket full of dust for 120 Euro per night . The room was probably used for storage before they decide to convert it to a hotel room. The chair with its pale green velvet had stains every where. When I told the receptionist that I did not like the room , they offered another room with no big difference than the first room. TO ALL VISITORS TO ROME , PLEASE AVOID STAYING IN THIS HOTEL.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- The hotel Mediterraneo, an outstanding example of Art Decò architecture, is located in the center of Rome on top of the Esquilino Hill, the highest of the seven hills of Rome. The elegant penthouse suites of the Mediterraneo offer a unique view of the city of Rome. The Roof Garden Bar & Restaurant "La Terrazza" offers a panoramic view of Rome from its terrace. The Mediterraneo Hotel has 245 Rooms, 5 Conference Rooms, Garage, Roof Garden Bar & Restaurant, Fitness Center, Air Conditioning, TV Satellite, Minibar, Free Wi-Fi. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Expedia, Cheap Tickets, Priceline, Hotwire, Hotels.com, Fastbooking, Agoda, HotelQuickly and Hotel.de so you can book your Bettoja Hotel Mediterraneo reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Bettoja Mediterraneo Hotel
- Rome Hotel Bettoja Mediterraneo