We stayed her 2 weeks ago and had a very nice time. We were on a Globus tour so it was chosen for us. Very near Termini which was good and bad. The n'hood changed quickly but we never felt unsafe, and it was near lots of good, small restaurants. Lots of action nearby. It was also easy to find our way to the historical center with the Forum and Colisseum. Our room was spacious and so was the bathroom with very nice plumbing. The front desk staff was very busy but pleasant when it was my turn. Very good restaurant recommendations, too.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- The hotel Mediterraneo, an outstanding example of Art Decò architecture, is located in the center of Rome on top of the Esquilino Hill, the highest of the seven hills of Rome. The elegant penthouse suites of the Mediterraneo offer a unique view of the city of Rome. The Roof Garden Bar & Restaurant "La Terrazza" offers a panoramic view of Rome from its terrace. The Mediterraneo Hotel has 245 Rooms, 5 Conference Rooms, Garage, Roof Garden Bar & Restaurant, Fitness Center, Air Conditioning, TV Satellite, Minibar, Free Wi-Fi. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Expedia, Priceline, Orbitz, Agoda, Travelocity, Splitty, Hotels.com, Cancelon, Hotwire, Fastbooking, HotelQuickly and TripOnline SA so you can book your Bettoja Hotel Mediterraneo reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Bettoja Mediterraneo Hotel
- Rome Hotel Bettoja Mediterraneo