1,122 results
All reviewsgreat locationtrevi fountainwalking distancepastrieshamfirst floortaxi ranktwin roomhard boiled eggscentral locationtrain stationbread rollsroom keybusy roadair conspanish stepscontinental breakfast
Reviewed July 19, 2017

I prepaid for my 2 day stay. I arrived at 2am on the second day since I had a late flight. We were told that they had trouble with the plumbing of my room and that I got moved to a different hotel. The new hotel had rates advertised for half of what I had originally paid. No refunds or apologies were offered.

• Stayed: July 2017, traveled with family
1  Thank daisy2377
Reviewed July 18, 2017

This hotel completely ruined our vacation. The room was FLITHY, nothing as pictured, our view was terrible, the staff were rude and careless, the door frame was broken, the shower was broken, the doors to the room and bathroom broken, the beds were rollaway, the breakfast was inedible. We had numerous conversations with the staff as the room we booked was nothing as pictured and the view we paid additional for we did not have access to without essentially climbing out the window, but they didn't care as all purchases were nonrefundable. We attempted contacting Expedia, the hotel gave us an extremely hard time and constantly tried to get us to stop -- eventually they placed us in a "suite" for the night while they painted and fixed the doors in our room, the suite was smaller than a holiday in express room and probably less quaility but has a better view. we were returned to our room with little change but a coat of paint; they told Expedia they'd put us in a suite for two more nights but of corse didn't. This is an absolute scam! It's worse than a motel and made us extremely uncomfortable for the entirety of our duration.

Room Tip: Find another hotel, this place is a dump
  • Stayed: July 2017, traveled with family
1  Thank HiaAbdel
Reviewed July 15, 2017 via mobile

Very basic but the location is fab and that to me is the most important when visiting a city where's there so much to see and do.
For what we paid (£180 for 3 nights) we can't complain. Staff are friendly. Breakfast was good.
Our room was ok..yeah it's a bit small but we never spent much time in it. It did the job to be honest.
The air con was rubbish to be honest the room never felt cool and we left air con on all day :( the last thing you want is a stuffy room when it's 36 degrees outside...

Best thing about this hotel is it's location. You can walk to the Trevi fountain, Spanish Steps, pantheon and colisseum :)

Rome is AMAZING! Nothing could of spoilt it

Stayed: July 2017, traveled as a couple
1  Thank OrdinaryTravellers
Reviewed July 13, 2017 via mobile

Our whole experience from checking in to moving into our rooms in this hotel have been horrible, the rooms do not look like the photos, the walls and floors in our rooms were dirty, towls threadbare and the most horrible throws over the beds, we brought our concerns to the attention of the rude manager at reception who just said that the hotel is full and they cannot move us!! We immediately left the hotel and booked into another hotel. Do not stay at this hotel, avoid at any cost!

Stayed: July 2017, traveled with family
Reviewed July 11, 2017 via mobile

The room was exactly as it looked like in the pictures with working free wifi and thankfully a great Aircon to defeat the hot weather in Rome. Location is the best in Rome, not only was it close to the main attractions but also to the main train station for easy access to the airport. The breakfast was filling and they also made special attention to my lactose intolerance! The staff was helpful and kept my suitcase after check out.

Thanks Giolli staff!