Hilton Garden Inn Rome Claridge
$356
$278
Capo d'Africa
  • Breakfast included
Hotel Nord Nuova Roma(Rome)(Great Value!)
$192
Travelocity
$1,445
$770
1,217 results
All reviewstaverna rossinigrocery store across the streetwaffle makertram stoppublic transportationwasher and dryerborghese gardensdiamond memberresidential neighborhoodaround the cornernice hotelfront desk staffbusiness centercab ridethe hotel staffnice balconyeasy access
FilterAll languages
Reviewed October 19, 2013

We loved this location away from the City Center but with great access by train to anywhere in Rome. Coming home after a day of sight-seeing was just lovely and peaceful. Staff was very welcoming. Try the little restaurant around the corner - Rossini's - it is only two blocks away.

• Stayed: October 2013, traveled as a couple
Review collected in partnership with Hilton Garden Inn
3  Thank Texas_artB
Management_Roscioli, Responsabile relazioni con la clientela at Hilton Garden Inn Rome Claridge, responded to this reviewResponded October 23, 2013

Dear Texas_artB,
I'd like to thank you for the comment which I am very pleased is positive.
I am glad your stay was comfortable and that you enjoyed either our staff and the location.
Hope to see you again soon.
Yours faithfully.

Reviewed October 13, 2013

I have to say this was a little gem at the end of our 11 day holiday around Italy. We spent 2 nights here and we saved the best until last. The staff we excellent (as you'd expect from a Hilton) the room was well equipped, quiet and cool (very important in August!) The location was perfect (despite being in the residential area) and the transport links very good. We won't stay anywhere else when travelling to Rome in future.

• Stayed: August 2013, traveled as a couple
1  Thank Adam T
Management_Roscioli, Responsabile relazioni con la clientela at Hilton Garden Inn Rome Claridge, responded to this reviewResponded October 21, 2013

Dear Adam T,
I wish to thank you for having taken the time to write such a lovely comment about your recent stay at our hotel.
Very pleased to read you enjoyed the accommodation, the helpfulness of our staff and the quite elegant residencial area we are located in.
I hope you'll be travelling to Rome again very soon so to give us the pleasure to see you one more time.
Warmest regards.

Reviewed October 13, 2013

Very helpful staff; great location; beautiful room came with terrace which was perfect place to enjoy the adjacent performance of church bells. The hotel location allows one to enjoy a nice stroll through the park to the "downtown" attractions. Will stay again.

• Stayed: September 2013, traveled as a couple
1  Thank rubyeveryday
Management_Roscioli, Responsabile relazioni con la clientela at Hilton Garden Inn Rome Claridge, responded to this reviewResponded October 14, 2013

Dear rubyeveryday,
Thanks for your lovely review.
We are longing to see you again soon.
Come back soon to visit us!
Warmest regards.

Reviewed October 10, 2013

This hotel is nice, cute and convenient. The staffs are very kind and helpful especially Gisella at the front desk.
I left a couple of items in Hilton Garden Inn in Florence before I went to Rome. Gisella contacted the staff at Florence and arrange to have them deliver to me. Unfortunately I didn’t receive them before my stay in Rome ended. A friend of mine went to Rome three weeks later. Gisella delivered items to my friend. Finally I received the items I left in Florence.
I really appreciate Gisella for her kindness and help. She really got out of her way to help me!

• Stayed: August 2013, traveled with family

Dear NJ T,
Many thanks for having spent some of your time to write a comment about our hotel.
On behalf of Gisela and all of our staff we wish to express our gratitude for the compliments.
We all look forward to welcome you again,
Best regards.

Reviewed October 6, 2013 via mobile

I've been staying for two days. I had no time to study hotels in Rome, so quickly reserved this hotel. This is the first time using Garden Inn, I'm so disappointed. But the taste of breskfast is very good.

1  Thank SeoulReinhardt
Management_Roscioli, Responsabile relazioni con la clientela at Hilton Garden Inn Rome Claridge, responded to this reviewResponded October 9, 2013

Dear SeoulReinhardt,
Many thanks for having written a comment about your recent stay at our hotel.
However, I apologize, I found difficult to comprehend if you enjoyed your stay or at the contrary you did not.
You have defined our property as "small but delicious" whereas reading the review I acknowledge you were "so disappointed" except for our breakfast offer.
It would be nice if you contact me directly in order to explain to me what in particular dissatisfied you.
Looking forward to hearing from you,
Best regards.