All reviews perfect location barberini metro station booked a superior room spanish steps city break european hotels trevi fountain standard room pastries great hotel would stay again buffet breakfast rooms are clean reception staff walking distance each morning enjoyed our stay
Selected filters
Reviewed 3 weeks ago

Stayed here 4 nights in September. The hotel is located in the city center so you can walk to all sights. The staff in reception was very nice and helpful.
The standardroom was not as expected, as it did not look as the pictures. The room need an upgrade. A list was falling off the wall and there was marks on the wall also, not looking nice. No big mirror in the room. The breakfast was ok.

Date of stay: September 2019
Trip type: Traveled with friends
Reviewed August 15, 2019

We walked into the front office and were happy to talk to someone with a good command of English! She checked us in and gave us a map with suggestions of where to go which was very helpful. The a/c wasn’t working and the front office lady mentioned that the visitors before us wanted it off. She flipped some switch and it started working! The double bed barely had room on each side to move around but we didn't spend much time in the room so it was fine. There were outlets on both side of the bed-yay! The WiFi was very weak and frustrating. There was a mini fridge in the entry way. The bathroom was fairly roomy though small counter space. Electricity only worked with the room key was in the slot. The water temperature of the shower was inconsistent. I reached the temp that I needed and it stayed for a short time. It started cooling off. When I went to adjust it the temp went to scalding. Luckily my shower was a short one. The space was small and there was no place to put my soaps and scrubber. That meant I had to open/close the shower door frequently which allowed water to escape. There was a light over the shower that changed colors. Disco dancing in the shower?! Luckily we were there for just one night.

Date of stay: July 2019
Reviewed July 8, 2019

Exellent location, nice and clean room, Very kind staff, I felt like my home. Good breakfast. The most i liked was the room and the location. the least i liked was the vey smal and hot elevator . sometimes from the roof it was noice.

Room tip: modern, nice
Date of stay: June 2019
Trip type: Traveled with family
Review collected in partnership with this hotel
Reviewed May 20, 2019 via mobile

Unfortunately we did not enjoy our 4 night stay here and felt very short-changed for the price we paid. The condition of the room was very poor, very old carpet, dirty walls, very old furniture, hard uncomfortable bed, one pillow each only, thin sheet and old blanket as bedding. No mirror in the room and limited plight soxkets. The condition of the bathroom wasn't much better and flooded after 5 minutes of the shower being on. Cold water one morning made for a very uncomfortable shower. Slightly at odds with the other reviews and the photos on the booking site are very different to what we had - maybe we were given an old room? A very basic, plain breakfast with the same 3 hot items each morning. Would not recommend and would certainly not return.

Date of stay: May 2019
Trip type: Traveled with family
Reviewed May 8, 2019

The Elite is a very comfortable, pleasantly decorated, clean Hotel in the center of Rome. I stayed at the Elite for a week over Easter and thoroughly enjoyed my stay. I stayed in a Superior Room, it was well decorated, very clean, spacious, beds were comfortable, the room was quiet, even at this busy time of year, so one can get a good night's sleep. I was very satisfied with the accommodation and facilities provided. I was also pleased with the Buffet Breakfast ; there was a nice selection of cereals, fruit, bread , cheese and hot food, available. The Staff were always most helpful and available to answer questions or be of assistance. I will return to this Hotel again as it is very centrally located, is quiet and has a friendly atmosphere,the staff are very helpful and most pleasant and the rooms are comfortable and clean. As the Hotel is relatively small, in my opinion it provides a more personal service and friendlier atmosphere than larger Hotels. The Hotel reserved transport from the Airport to the Hotel for me ; I was very pleased with this service. I also reserved it for my return home

Date of stay: April 2019
Trip type: Traveled as a couple
Review collected in partnership with this hotel