Just returned from vacation. Spent 2 nights in Rome in this hotel. Our streetside view was nice and could see top of Spanish steps. Shopping area was within walking distance. Breakfast buffet was good but a bit expensive at 25 Euros per person. Staff was very friendly and helpful. We would return to this hotel on our next visit.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- There s no better place to begin your experience in the Eternal City than InterContinental De La Ville Roma. Our location at the top of the Spanish Steps is the ideal base for shopping, sightseeing and attending cultural events. Within a short radius are Trevi Fountain, the Colosseum, Via Condotti, Piazza di Spagna and the Borghese Gallery, and even more. InterContinental De La Ville Roma, your best choice to enjoy the Eternal City. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Agoda, Cheap Tickets, Travelocity, Expedia, Jetsetter and Hotwire so you can book your InterContinental de la Ville reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Intercontinental De La Ville Hotel Rome
- De La Ville Intercontinental
- Intercontinental Hotel Rome