Parco dei Principi Grand Hotel & SPA
Hotel Colosseum(Rome)
$181
$155
  • Breakfast included
Hotel des Artistes(Rome)(Great Value!)
$148
$381
Autograph
  • Pool
1,402 results
All reviewsborghese gardensoutdoor poolvia venetofive star hotela short taxi rideconcierge staffquiet locationfree shuttlecentral romefabulous hotelsight seeingjunior suitesmall balconymain attractionsloved this hotelbreakfast was includedtourist attractions
Reviewed June 3, 2013

I attended a conference here and was surprised by the staff's good command of English. Unfortunately I fell ill- but was very pleasantly suprised by the staff driving me to a pharmacy, translating to the pharmacist and driving me back. Room Service was very supportive with my requests. The service was really fantastic.
The hotel itself is a bit of a grand dame needing an update. The bathrooms are beautiful and modern. Beautiful views across my balcony to the pool and park below. Whilst the Hotel is not centrally located, for 7 Euros Taxifee, you will be in the center.

• Stayed: June 2013, traveled on business
Reviewed June 1, 2013

My husband and I were part of a business group conference at this hotel the week of May 28th - May 31st. Our last night my I-Pad Mini was stolen from our luggage! This contained all my notes and photos from our meeting. When I went down to the front desk - amazingly no one could speak English! Watch your valuables if you choose this hotel! The turn down service must have taken my bag completely apart to find this well hidden I-Pad Mini. As many times as we've travelled through Europe I've never had anything stolen. Beware anywhere no matter the luxury rating.

Room Tip: Ask for a garden side. Street side was very noisy. Sorry, I'd share a photo but they were stolen from my room!!!!
  • Stayed: May 2013, traveled on business
7  Thank CarolynM36265
Reviewed May 22, 2013

We stayed her for 3 nights before our recent Mediterranean cruise on Holland America. From the time we checked in until we left 3 days later, our stay couldn't have been better. The staff was attentive and eager to please. The room itself was large and comfortable. And even though the location wasn't in the "heart" of the tourist area, we loved being right next to the Borghese Gardens where we could walk at our leisure and enjoy the beautiful peacefulness. Room service was really fast and reasonably priced for Rome. The restaurant was excellent. The breakfast buffet was so good that we looked forward to it every day....quite a large selection and variety of foods from cold cereals to traditional eggs and sausage to freshly baked delights with excellent cappuccino. The grounds were beautiful and peaceful and the lobby had plenty of places to sit and enjoy. The spa facilities were amazing. We hope to return to Parco dei Principi for a longer visit the next time!

Room Tip: ask for a Borghese view room.
  • Stayed: April 2013, traveled as a couple
Reviewed May 17, 2013

Having recently stayed at this hotel I can say that overall the quality was very good and would return if we went back to Rome. The negatives are that it is not anyway near the metro and although the breakfast is advertised as an American buffet breakfast it is not, however the breakfast is very good.

• Stayed: May 2013, traveled as a couple
Reviewed May 17, 2013

We stayed 3 nights and enjoyed the Room,Service,Breakfast and one of the best double Pools- (indoor and outdoor) swimming and Spa's I've ever seen in a. Hotel in Europe! The location is awesome next to the beautiful Borghese Park/Museum that you walk thru every day - 5 minutes to Via Venetto street. For $225 Euros per night it is a fantastic hotel that is worth the expense if you want to stay in Luxury and workout in the phenomenal underground pool / spa with lap swimming, multiple jacuzzi - pools to really relax after a long day of seeing the sights and shopping in Rome!

Room Tip: All rooms on 5th or 6th floors overlooking pool or Vatican are awesome! We were in 516! Great balconies in each room.
  • Stayed: May 2013, traveled as a couple