“Wonderful hotel!!”

Baglioni Hotel Regina
Ranked #106 of 1,270 Hotels in Rome
Reviewed October 24, 2012

I am sitting here in my deluxe room, free upgrade, and trying to think what to say without going over the top! Every single aspect of our stay here has been first class. The staff are excellent, breakfast plentiful and with a wide choice, location superb etc. On specifics it is wonderful to come in after an evening out to find not only your bed turned down but your complimentary slippers laid out beside your bed. Definately 5 star!!

• Stayed: October 2012, traveled as a couple
MarcoMilocco, General Manager at Baglioni Hotel Regina, responded to this reviewResponded October 29, 2012

So glad to ready your comments and very happy you enjoyed our Hotel and services. We truly hope we will have the pleasure of welcoming you back in the Eternal City soon.

Reviewed October 21, 2012

I really liked the atmosphere of this hotel. The location was very good and I liked it. The lobby was a bits small but it was ok.The staff were very helpful and friendly.I was ttravelling on my own. The breakfast was lovely and Ienjoyed it. I wish I had stayed longer at this hotel

Room Tip: rooms on the streetsideare noisy
  • Stayed: September 2012, traveled solo
MarcoMilocco, General Manager at Baglioni Hotel Regina, responded to this reviewResponded October 23, 2012

Thanks you for your posting and happy to learn you enjoyed your brief stay with us. We look forward to welcoming you back!

Reviewed October 8, 2012

The Regina cannot meet 5 star expectations. Some rooms just over stairs and after long walk in the back part of the hotel in reach, lifts are a nightmare (prepare for long waiting). Staff is professional, but not 5 star friendly. Rooms are very quiet and the bed is amazing. Room cleanliness not good, especially when you search the room for power supply. Some of the appliances are old and colors faded (not just the night stand lamp). Breakfast pretty good, but busy during peak time, so all tables occupied and waiting for service.

• Stayed: October 2012, traveled as a couple
MarcoMilocco, General Manager at Baglioni Hotel Regina, responded to this reviewResponded October 9, 2012

dear Guest thank you for sharing impressions of your recent stay and sorry of the few issues you pointed out. Indeed October is our highest time of year and the Hotel has been runnig on full capacity and at peak times there can be some wait for the lifts of breakfast seating like in other establishment I would think. Your other comments have been taken on board and and will be discussed in our internal meetings as food for thought.
Thanks once again for having chosen to stay with us,
Sincerely

Reviewed September 28, 2012

We Stayed at the Hotel Regina Baglioni for four nights in September 2012 and found the location, rooms and staff all beyond fault!
The room was large with an excellent bathroom with double basins and high end toiletries.
The king sized bed was firm an assured an excellent nights sleep.
The location was ideally situated in the prestigious part of Rome, close walking distance to major attractions (Spanish steps, Piazza del Popolo etc)
The staff, from the doorpeople to the desk clerks and the concierges were always friendly, obliging and polite. Suggestions for nearby restaurants were always terrific.
We have no hesitation in recommending the Regina!

• Stayed: September 2012, traveled as a couple
MarcoMilocco, General Manager at Baglioni Hotel Regina, responded to this reviewResponded October 1, 2012

Dear Guest,
I would like to thank you for having taken the time to give us feedback regarding your recent stay with us. I am delighted to learn that it was a very positive experience and I will naturally share your comments with the Team, who I am certain will be encouraged by your remarks.
Thank you again for sharing your feelings, and may I take this opportunity to wish you and your loved ones a fantastic remainder of the year
With kindest regards from London and with the hopes of welcoming you once again in the near future,

Reviewed September 24, 2012

This being our first trip to Italy, we appreciated all the suggestions from the concierge. The entire staff were warm & very helpful. The buffet breakfast was fine and the location was great, in a fairly quiet area. Would definitely stay again when in Rome!There is a lovely terrace on top floor with views of Rome--beautiful at sunset!

• Stayed: September 2012, traveled as a couple

Dear Guest, thanks ever so much for your kind review. I am delighted to learn you enjoyed your time with us and your good comments on our Staff are most appreciated and am sure it will serve as great motivation.
With kindest regards and withe hopes of welcoming you back soon,

Reviewed September 22, 2012

I stayed in a few hotels around Rome and this is by far my favourite. Great service, attention to detail, location is wonderful and the room was really comfortable. Breakfast was ok. It wasn't something memorable but the caffe latte was amazing.

Stayed: September 2012, traveled solo
MarcoMilocco, General Manager at Baglioni Hotel Regina, responded to this reviewResponded September 23, 2012

Dear Guest thank you for your comments and I am so happy to read we are your favourite among the different Hotels you have stayed in, in Rome.
We look forward to seeing you back soon then!
With kindest regards from the Eternal City,

Reviewed September 21, 2012

I had stayed in the Baglioni in Venice and this place was friendly in comparison. But 2 very different cities. Service as supreme and I got ice bags for my feet. This was one of the 5-star on my tour with Tauck Tours. They could not have picked a better location. We could walk to many of the sites, museums, and churches we wanted to see also. Food quality is very good. Once you get a lot of people into the breakfast area, it feels crowded too. So have your breakfast early and service is great. They were kind to bring a cappuccino each morning. The rooms are large and bathrooms beautiful. I did not have time for any spa treatments.

Room Tip: I was on the 1st floor and toward the back. My view was of the roof, but I did not care as I sleep...
  • Stayed: September 2012, traveled with friends

Dear Guest, grazie mille for your compliments and we are so happy to read of your great time with us and the Eternal City. We truly hope will will have th epleasure of welcoming again soon and wish you and your loved one all the very best.