Lowest prices for your stay
Orbitz.com
Expedia.com$148
Hotels.com$148
Priceline$148
1,296 results
All reviews trevi fountain great location executive room spanish steps recommend this hotel walking distance main attractions small room breakfast was excellent restaurants and bars small hotel visit to rome on foot vatican sights euros roma
Selected filters
Reviewed August 1, 2019 via mobile

We spent five nights here and were very please with the hotel, it’s amenities and especially the breakfast buffet. The freshly squeezed oj was a definite hit with our family of 12. You’re walking distance to most sights, especially Trevi and we were very grateful for the little restaurants around the hotel that had aircon given the 40+ heatwave that was happening in Rome. I’d also recommended the linen shops just down the road, they’re great value for clothing and linen is so cool in the heat.

2  Thank Karinm250
Reviewed July 20, 2019

Traveled with my wife and 2 adult children. If I could give them 6 stars I would. “Awesome” doesn’t do it justice. Reasonably priced, Huge Breakfast. Cold Rooms. Clean. Front desk guy was super nice and helpful.

Reviewed July 7, 2019 via mobile

This is our second stay in this hotel and I loved it again.
The location is unbeatable since it’s two mins walk from the Trevi fountain. The restaurant we loved the most is That’s Amore is accross the street.
There is also a good deli by the name of Gourme across the fountain for authentic afternoon food. There are gelaterias all over.
The hotel is colorful and their breakfast is superb.
Clean and friendly and in the hearth of Rome.
We even have a small living room that is rare in Europe since space is so precious.
Will be back again.

Reviewed June 29, 2019

The Hotel White was a lovely surprise just blocks away from the Trevi Fountain and the Spanish Steps. While the room was tiny, it was well appointed with a comfortable mattress and pillow. The host gave us the best room with a quaint little balcony overlooking the street and sent up a complimentary bottle of champagne when she saw we were celebrating an anniversary. She recommended the corner restaurant That’s Amore for some incredible pasta and helped us navigate the train trip to Citivecchia to catch our cruise. Very happy with it!

Date of stay: June 2019
Trip type: Traveled as a couple
Review collected in partnership with this hotel
1  Thank Jennifer S
Reviewed June 27, 2019

I had a terrible experience. My room was so old, poor and dirty. I could not control the A/C myself. Plus. the vent for the A/C is placed in a way that the air hits your face hard as you sleep. So uncomfortable. Totally NOT soundproof rooms. I could hear my neighbors every word and they weren’t shouting. Service was unfriendly.

Room tip: Room was awful. Definitely not worth the price. This hotel operates as a 2 star hotel, not a 4 star one at all.
Date of stay: June 2019
Review collected in partnership with this hotel
1  Thank Pioneer37993388945
TRAVELROMAHOTELS, Responsabile relazioni con la clientela at Hotel White, responded to this reviewResponded September 30, 2019

Dear Pioneer37993388945,
I am very disappointed to hear that you found our service to be below your standards. We would like to know more. Please email us with a phone number or email address so I can discuss your issues personally.
Hoping to transmit you a different feeling if in the future you are coming back in Rome. Please do not hesitate to contact me directly in order to give you the best welcome possible. Best regards.
Elena Albanese