“review of the White Hotel”
Review of White Hotel

White Hotel
Ranked #138 of 1,271 Hotels in Rome
Reviewed July 2, 2013

We stayed 3 days at this hotel... great location. nice staff, and spotless rooms. located in the historic distric. we definately stay here again...I was surprised where my room was that i didnt hear the noise from the outdoor restaurant right below my windows. breakfast was good.

1  Thank Ingrid T
travelroma_htl4, Direttore at White Hotel, responded to this reviewResponded July 15, 2013

Dear Ingrid T,
we thank you very much for your positive feedback about your stay! We are happy to see that you slept comfortably at the White Hotel, right in the heart of Rome (normally it is not given for granted...): we have very good sound-proof windows!
We look forward to have you again as our Guest and we send you our best regards.

Reviewed June 28, 2013

We spent only one night in Rome and were happy to find that the hotel was in a good central location. The breakfast was the best(by far) that we had during our vacation. The rooms were a bit small but very comfortable. The hotel was surprisingly quiet given the central location in the city. We found staff to be generally pleasant and helpful. We would stay again if we return to Rome.

1  Thank jsburg
travelroma_htl4, Direttore at White Hotel, responded to this reviewResponded July 2, 2013

Dear jsburg,
sorry you spent only one night in Rome! We are glad to see that, by the way, you brought back good memories about your stay at the White Hotel.
Looking forward to your next visit in the Eternal City, we send you our best regards,

Reviewed June 27, 2013

The hotel and staff were delightful...especially PAOLO and ENZO. but then everyone was very accommodating.....and patient and delightful with my 11 y/o grand daughter. There were 3 of us in the room which had much more space than we were anticipating. Even a lot of room by my normal US standards. Actually a nice room with a very spacious loft with a double bed for grand daughter.

Room Tip: I was too pleased with our room to even think about other rooms. Is there a swimming pool? We did no...

Dear Nicaraguafolks,
we are glad to see that your stay has been nice and comfortable! Sometimes, some of our Guests have issues about our roomsizes...in your case we see that we overexceeded your expectations!
As we always remind to our non-European Guests, the exclusivity of staying right in the heart of Rome, in a fine historical building two steps away from Trevi Fountain sometimes cannot meet everybody's needs...but we do our best to grant the best experience!
We look forward to have you again as our Guests and send you our best regards,

Reviewed June 23, 2013

I was accommodated at the White Hotel when my confirmed booking at a sister hotel fell through. It was not due to any fault by either hotel yet staff members at both the Tritone Hotel and White Hotel were absolutely amazing. They efficiently sorted out the arrangements for my replacement accommodation and even escorted me (and wheeled my baggage) from the Tritone to the White Hotel. Service at such levels are outstanding. So a huge thank you to Roberto at the Tritone.

My welcome at the White Hotel was outstanding. Paolo at the reception desk made me feel most welcome and I was given a room immediately. In fact I was offered a choice of rooms and the conditions of the booking which included breakfast and free wi-fi were also accommodated.

The rooms are spotless and bright and inviting. My room was just off a leafy central courtyard which made my stay feel homely and welcoming. Breakfast was of a very high standard compared to similar hotels in Rome and dining area was spotless. The gentleman who served the in the breakfast area was great - efficient and friendly despite being very busy attending to guests. In fact all staff who I encountered had a welcoming smile on their face and a friendly greeting.

This is my fourth trip to Rome and have stayed at some very average hotels that claim to be 4 star hotels. I rarely write reviews but fell compelled to in this instance because of the amazing service and very good facilities. From now I will stay at the White Hotel and have no hesitation to recommend it at the very highest level! So thank you Paolo and staff!!

• Stayed: June 2013, traveled solo
1  Thank Gen G

Dear Gen G,
we are really grateful for your feedback, your review means so much to us! Our Staff is the key to our success: the hotel is important but service is priceless...
Looking forward to have you again as our Guest, we send you our best regards from Rome!

Reviewed June 21, 2013

The location of the hotel was just perfecto and to top it all the service was excellent. The hotel was 100m from Trevi Fountain which about 2 blocks and about ten minute walk to the metro. There are plenty of restaurants and cafes in the vicinity.
I have been to few North American Hotels and comparing to that Hotel White’s rooms are small but it’s a standard (typical) European hotel room size. Also, I wouldn’t say the rooms, well the room I was in, are not adequate for business trip.
The breakfast was superb, definitely recommend it.

• Stayed: February 2013, traveled on business
1  Thank Seppo R
travelroma_htl4, Direttore at White Hotel, responded to this reviewResponded July 1, 2013

Dear Seppo R,
we really appreciate your positive feedback about your stay at the White Hotel! As you mentioned, our rooms size may vary: as our property is inside a historical building, very strict rules to ensure builings preservation apply, therefore some of them might be considered a bit small, especially for American standards...but we have Trevi Fountain at few steps!
Thank you for your visit and we hope to welcome you soon,

Reviewed June 9, 2013

This was our 2nd trip to Italy in the past 11 months and we stayed for 5 days in Rome at the White Hotel this year. Modern rooms are newly remodeled , clean and bigger than I expected for a hotel in Rome. Wonderful location to see almost all the main attractions of Rome and if not close enough to walk, a 5-10 minute walk to the Metro Station. Also just 2 stops on the Metro to Roma Termini where you can easily connect to the trains. Great breakfast every morning too.
I was concerned that the remodeling was not completely done and that it would be noisey, but not the case. I would definitely stay here again! My friend and his wife stayed at their sister hotel, Academia Hotel just minutes away to save a few dollars vs the White Hotel and were very happy there too.....however I preferred our location. Check online at their website for some specials......since we stayed 5 days and prepaid, I was able to get a 15% savings.

Room Tip: The first night there, we could not figure out how to darken the room since a big security/street li...
  • Stayed: May 2013, traveled with family
1  Thank RP507
travelroma_htl4, Direttore at White Hotel, responded to this reviewResponded June 10, 2013

Dear RP,
we are glad to see that you and your friends choosed Travelroma Hotels! Either the White Hotel and the Accademia Hotel are located few steps from Trevi Fountain and we have solutions for all budgets but, still, offering amazing locations.
We hope to have you again as our Guests and send you our best regards.

Reviewed May 20, 2013

I have to say this hotel could not be more perfect! Location = perfect as it was sooo central. The service was outstanding. We asked for a wheel chair for my Dad and literally within 5minutes it was in reception! Sooo great! Breakfast is fabulous! The room so clean newly refurbished and so modern. Could not fault the hotels and actually when I go back to Rome I will definitely stay there. I will give advice that it is a very compact hotel. It is located in the street which is 2mins from the famous Trevi fountain. So it is not a vast hotel with views of Rome but a perfect hotel for comfort, service, breakfast etc.

• Stayed: May 2013, traveled with family
3  Thank KiwiB34
travelroma_htl4, Direttore at White Hotel, responded to this reviewResponded May 27, 2013

Dear KiwiB34,
we are so glad to see that your stay at the Hotel White was above your expectations! Thank you for your nice words and we surely hope to have you again as our Guest in Rome!