I don't know why this place has such good reviews!
My second visit here was worse than the first, and that's saying something. Here are some of the low points:
1. The beds are like campsite bunk beds, narrow, metal framed torture devices which leave you in pain the next morning. And you'll be lucky to get any sleep at all on them.
2. Dirty, dilapidated hotel rooms with pealing wallpaper.
3. Air conditioning that's so feeble it might as well not exist, but since it does it pumps out the smell of mould into the room! The room and hallways are so hot!
4. 7am wake up call thanks to hammering and drilling. This was totally unacceptable, and ruined our stay here more than anything else.
5. One light switch for the whole room, and no bedside lamps. This means you have to go to the door to turn the lights on and off.
6. The shower managed to spray water all over the bathroom, including the toilet paper! What a fiddle!
7. The elevator is big enough to hold 2 people and their luggage, and that's at a pinch! It's tiny, and takes for ever to come. Very frustrating.More
- Free Wifi
- Breakfast included