“I really enjoyed my stay here”

Hotel Majestic Roma
Ranked #106 of 1,267 Hotels in Rome
Reviewed November 19, 2012

Even before our 5 night stay the staff at the hotel went the extra mile. The hotel is in a great location on the Via Veneto- which is where we prefer to stay. You are far enough from most of the tourists, but only a short walk from some great attractions. The rooms are comfortable and we were given softer pillows when we requested them. The staff are extremely friendly and helpful- especially Giuseppe and the lovely ladies at reception. We didn't try breakfast or the bar, as we ate and drank nearby.

• Stayed: November 2012, traveled as a couple
DirettoreGenerale, General Manager at Hotel Majestic Roma, responded to this reviewResponded January 28, 2013

Dear Guest,

We are so proud that you enjoyed your time at the Majestic Hotel and that you appreciated our services.
We look forward to seeing you next time you are in Rome.

Best Regards,

Marco Marroni

There are newer reviews for Hotel Majestic Roma

Reviewed November 5, 2012

This is one of the hotel to stay when in Rome. Quite yet very central, the Majestic is a place where you can relax and enjoy Rome.
Everything is smooth, from check in to check out. The junior suite has a great view on the city and the little balcony is gold.
The staff is very friendly and the breakfast is lovely.

• Stayed: October 2012, traveled on business
Reviewed October 25, 2012

Except for the slight smell of sewage in my bathroom, and the hotels failure to get us a table for brunch, the stay at the majestic was rather enjoyable. Perfect location, beautifully decorated, and very friendly and helpful staff upstairs in the bar. Would stay here again, but in a room on the other side of the building preferably, the view on the back was not really ideal.

• Stayed: May 2012, traveled with friends
1  Thank MimL20
Reviewed October 22, 2012

I knew this was going to be a great hotel before we arrived. I had been in communication with the concierge prior to our arrival to organize a private tour, transfers, and make dinner reservations for us. They did an amazing job with all of our arrangements.

Unfortunately we arrived a day later than planned because of an error on Alitalia's part. I had pre-paid our room and was afraid I was going to lose the money I had paid. The hotel was kind enough to refund the money for the night we weren't there. Great customer service!

The hotel is beautiful, great rooms and the tasty breakfast on the beautiful terrace was a plus! We will be back!

• Stayed: August 2012, traveled as a couple
Reviewed October 19, 2012

I stayed one night at the Majestic Roma after staying 4 nights at the Westin Excelsior. Wish I would have stayed the whole time at the Majestic. The people were so friendly and helpful. They would remember my name when I would leave and come back. The rooms were spotless and beautiful. What charm this building has. You must stay here if you go to Rome!!!

Stayed: October 2012
Reviewed October 9, 2012

I really enjoyed my stay. Rooms were nicely appointed, large marble bathroom, great bathroom amenities.. super comfy beds with loads of pillows...great natural sunlight in the rooms. The concierge 'Faisal' was superb! The hotel surprised me with a bottle of champagne on my birthday...really wonderful treat...This hotel will definitely be my hotel of choice during my next stay and for many visits to come!

Room Tip: Choose a room facing front of hotel - you will catch the morning sun. Find one in which the bathroom...
  • Stayed: October 2012, traveled with friends
Reviewed October 3, 2012

We stayed just one night at this hotel so I don't want to be too critical. I will start with the good things. The location is excellent and I would stay in this area again if I ever return to Rome. Lots of activity and restaurants, close to the Spanish steps, within walking distance of the major attractions except for the Vatican. I definitely recommend taking a cab to the Vatican. One could walk it but it is quit a long way and not the most interesting area of the city to walk through. The train station is close to the hotel too, however, we took a cab there because it is too far to haul luggage. The Borghese Garden is very close to the hotel and we went there to run. It was VERY nice to be able to get a run in without having to worry about the traffic which is horrible in Rome. The bathroom in our room was large and nice. Our room was average size but well appointed.
My biggest complaint is the cost of the room. We payed 440 Euro which is well over $500 and even though the room was nice, it wasn't impressive. For that kind of money I expect to be impressed. We were comfortable, but really nothing more. My advice is to shop around this area and get a good deal on a hotel here. There are many. We over paid and it just wasn't necessary.

• Stayed: September 2012, traveled as a couple