In rome but 30 min walk to the center
Ok to coliseum on ten mins.
Poor front entrance. The bar in he lobby closed at one. No more drinks. The hotel is ok for one night. More nights deserve better hotels with more city center convenience. For business its ok though:)
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Welcome to Starhotels Metropole, one of the most beautiful modern hotels in central Rome, Italy. We're a few steps from Termini Station, the Opera House and close to Rome's historic wonders.Come and enjoy vibrant spaces and places to relax, dine and chat; the hotel was recently completely refurbished, to stunning effect.Our 4 stars hotel in Rome has 236 bedrooms and suites with every home comfort, our superb Apicio Restaurant, Rendezvous bar, a new fitness room open 24 hours a day and nine dynamic meeting rooms for up to 180 delegates. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Expedia, Booking.com, TravelClick, Orbitz, Ctrip TA, Travelocity, Agoda, Priceline, Hotels.com, Hotwire, TripOnline SA, HotelQuickly, Evoline ltd and getaroom.com so you can book your Starhotels Metropole reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Starhotels Metropole Hotel Rome
- Rome Metropole
- Starhotels Metropole Rome
- Metropole Rome Starhotel