We had an unusally long wait at reception for checking in due to a tour party with some booking issues but the waiting time at the reception looked short enough at other times. Checking in and out is a little slow but very friendly and polite service. The bar and breakfast all worked really well and I recommend the breakfast, which is far above normal Italian breakfast standards and very pleasant. The room was a mid 1960s Sci-Fi experience but quite interesting as Sean Connery might have knocked on the door dressed as Bond any time. Sound from the corridor and street was an issue. Bed and bathroom fine. In terms of rooms the hotel is a little below average but it is very good in terms of breakfast and bar staff and in location so it comes out as average or a little over in total guest experience.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- The NH Roma Leonardo da Vinci hotel is located in a quiet and elegant residential area in Rome, very close to the Vatican City and the magnificent Castel Sant’ Angelo. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with NHHotels, Expedia, Hotels.com, Orbitz, Hotwire, Agoda, Travelocity, Priceline, Booking.com and HotelQuickly so you can book your NH Roma Leonardo da Vinci reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Nh Leonardo Da Vinci Hotel Rome
- Jolly Hotel Rome
- Jolly Leonardo Da Vinci
- Jolly Hotel Leonardo Da Vinci