We stayed here for three nights as part of a "Titan" tour. The hotel is situated in a quiet leafy suburb of Rome, surrounded by foreign embassies. Just a few roads away are nice restaurants and pizzerias. The centre of Rome is only 30 minutes away by foot and easily doable (I have knee problems but could still easily walk to all the attractions). The hotel reception staff were very friendly and approachable. Wi-Fi was free in the rooms and very reliable. The buffet style breakfast was very varied and was probably the best of all the three hotels we stayed in. A small gripe was that the bar was also manned by the restaurant staff, so if they were needed in the restaurant, then you could wait ages to be served at the bar. Our room was very adequate, with a nice sized bathroom and a comfy bed (although we did have to ask at reception for extra pillows which took a while to arrive). This hotel is frequented by airline pilots and cabin crew, who seem to get preferential treatment to guests (having their own coffee machine and area to dine in). On our last night our tour's final meal in the restaurant was very basic and nothing special, but overall we would definitely use this hotel again, if only for it's quiet location in a very busy city.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- The NH Roma Leonardo da Vinci hotel is located in a quiet and elegant residential area in Rome, very close to the Vatican City and the magnificent Castel Sant’ Angelo. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Expedia, Priceline, Hotels.com, Orbitz, Travelocity, Agoda, Splitty, Hotwire, TripOnline SA, Cancelon and HotelQuickly so you can book your NH Roma Leonardo da Vinci reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Nh Leonardo Da Vinci Hotel Rome
- Jolly Hotel Rome
- Jolly Leonardo Da Vinci
- Jolly Hotel Leonardo Da Vinci