I have stayed with my husband and daughter in the hotel for 4 nights during May, 13. The hotel is well located, 10-15 mins walking from Villa Borghese and 20 mins to main shopping area Via del corso and Spanish steps. There is a metro station 10 minutes away from the hotel that takes you directly to Termini station where you can go anywhere. The hotel room was very small but clean. Staff was very helpful and nice. Breakfast buffet despite not much variety but the quality was quite good. When we were checking out we asked the hotel to call a taxi for us, they did but we had quite a fight with the driver and almost went to the police station!! Beware of taxis in Rome, as we also had a problem with the driver who took us from the airport.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- The NH Roma Leonardo da Vinci hotel is located in a quiet and elegant residential area in Rome, very close to the Vatican City and the magnificent Castel Sant’ Angelo. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with NHHotels, Expedia, Orbitz, Booking.com, TripOnline SA, Hotwire, Hotels.com, Travelocity, Agoda, Cancelon, Cheap Tickets, HotelQuickly and Hotel.de so you can book your NH Roma Leonardo da Vinci reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Nh Leonardo Da Vinci Hotel Rome
- Jolly Hotel Rome
- Jolly Leonardo Da Vinci
- Jolly Hotel Leonardo Da Vinci