We had to organize the coming of 20 persons. The booking office executive made us trouble few days before the arrival of all the guests. She was horrible at phone. Then, arriving at the hotel reception, the staff was unwelcoming, unhelpful and unorganized. Fortunately I arrived before guests. They wanted to make some people pay for the services we had already pre-paid. They were aggressive with the guests and some of them had to negociate to enter the dining room!!
The dinner organisazed there was extermely expensive compared to the service we received and the quality of the meal! 39€ per person for eating uncooked pasta, few vegetables with cold meat and a dessert without taste! 35€ for the dinner buffet the other nights was also too much.
The rooms: old TV from the 90s, uncomfortable bed and pillows, no bottle of water in the room and a heating which make noise all night long (had to put it off in the night and the wake_up was cold!).
Only positive: breakfast + quite good localisation
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- The NH Roma Leonardo da Vinci hotel is located in a quiet and elegant residential area in Rome, very close to the Vatican City and the magnificent Castel Sant’ Angelo. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Hotels.com, Priceline, Odigeo, Agoda, NHHotels and Travelocity so you can book your NH Roma Leonardo da Vinci reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Nh Leonardo Da Vinci Hotel Rome
- Jolly Hotel Rome
- Jolly Leonardo Da Vinci
- Jolly Hotel Leonardo Da Vinci