This hotel was the first hotel that I stayed in on a European vacation. I was hesitant about it since I had heard that European hotels were small, air conditioning was not as cool, etc. I was pleasantly surprised with this hotel. The lobby area was very nice and they provided a great breakfast. It was located in a more residential area, so not a lot of tourists were around. It will still well within walking distance to major sites though. The room was decent as well, although the bed felt like it was on the floor. The only issue we had was that we couldnt check in until 5:00 after flying the entire night before and walking around Rome all day. Apprently the cleaning staff went on strike earlier in the day so they were behind on getting rooms ready. Other than that, I would recommend this hotel to anyone traveling to Rome.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- The NH Roma Leonardo da Vinci hotel is located in a quiet and elegant residential area in Rome, very close to the Vatican City and the magnificent Castel Sant’ Angelo. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Expedia, Hotels.com, Orbitz, Agoda, Priceline, Travelocity, TripOnline SA, Hotwire, Cheap Tickets, Cancelon and HotelQuickly so you can book your NH Roma Leonardo da Vinci reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Nh Leonardo Da Vinci Hotel Rome
- Jolly Hotel Rome
- Jolly Leonardo Da Vinci
- Jolly Hotel Leonardo Da Vinci