“Perfect”
Request to Book
Make Inquiry
Excellent
A unique feature ..The uncomparable jacuzzi
A nice Breakfgast in the patio!
The entrance
Studio overview
Tv corner
Lunch is ready !
The murphy bed opened
The bed
A romantic dinner
The room
The Kitchen with microwave, gas stove and  fridge
Kitchen overview
The washing machine
The outdoor patio
The patio
A unique feature ..water filling the Jacuzzi
The double sinks are a nice feature of this bathroom
The fantastic SPA
The Jacuzzi
A unique feature ..a gorgeous Bathroom wit shower and Jacuzzi
Bathroom overview
Toilet and bidet
The entrance ..Welcome Home !
The Murphybed
Room overview
Mirror...Mirror on the wal ....
Room overview
The magic ...of the murphybed
A breakfast on the patio...
Table & TV
Table &TV
A charming area to enjoy the outdoors
The  Flowered Bouganville
Theflowered bouganville
The shower
A close-up shot of the tub
A close up of the sink
The toilet and the bidet
Kitchen view
The kitchen... ready to be used!
Hey I'm here too!! ..said the washing machine
apartment layout
This property is not available for these dates.
Show all rentals available

marineand...
Paris, France
“Perfect”
Reviewed May 16, 2017 for a stay in May 2017

David's apartment is a very nice place to stay, in a quiet quarter, close to the heart of the city which can be reach in 15-20 minutes by the tram and then it's easy to walk everywhere. The apartment was clean and the jacuzzi in the bathroom is amazing. I definitely recommend this place :-)

Date of stay: May 2017
May 16, 2017
Marine thanks a lot for your review.
I hope to host more and more guests like you who appreciate the " live like a roman" vacation attitude in a genuine and authentic area so close to attractions but away enough from the hustle and bustle.
Hope to host you again in the future
Nicole Lo...
“Perfect, Definitely will stay again!”
Reviewed October 18, 2016 for a stay in July 2016

Stayed here for 4 nights, and would happily stay longer. David was a very welcoming host, leaving a lovely bottle of wine and sweets for us on arrival, and showing us how everything works. The apartment was even better than the pictures, and it had everything we needed. Location was amazing, and on our next trip to Rome, we will definitely be staying here again. Thank you for your hospitality David, it made my boyfriends birthday trip unforgettable.

Date of stay: July 2016
Liked best: Location, Jacuzzi, Patio
Liked least: That we had to come home!
Your age range 18-24
PeggyDoug...
Victoria, Canada
“Great location, amazing bathroom &terrific service”
Reviewed October 6, 2016 for a stay in September 2016

When I arrived to my beautiful garden terrace flat David was there to meet me and direct me in the use of the amenities. The garden terrace was perfect for my morning coffee but it was the beautiful jacuzzi tub that attracted me to this flat. Everything I needed was supplied and the location was perfect. David also coordinated my pick up and drop off to and from the airport. A grocery store just minutes away in each direction, restaurants and cafes everywhere and the heart of Rome was a 15 minute train trip that was so easy to navigate that even a directionally challenged person like myself had no issues. I look forward to a return stay and would not hesitate to recommend this home to any traveler.

Date of stay: September 2016
Bathroom cleanliness Other facilities & amenities
Liked best: The garden and the bath tub
Liked least: Nothing
Traveling group: Friends
Friends getaway Older travelers
gmb7883
New York City, New York
“The Roman Baths”
Reviewed September 14, 2016 for a stay in September 2016

David is a fabulous host and is meticulous with detail! From the time of booking until our arrival, David was very informative on how to get around, what to do and see and watch out for. The apartment wad very clean and has an elaborate "Roman Inspired" bathroom that might be bigger than the entire apartment! I highly recommend soaking in the jacuzzi after a long day of walking around and site seeing;) The neighborhood is in the Ostience quarter which is known for its hidden trattorias and after hour enclaves. Its in close walking distance from the metro and buses and 15 min walk from Trastevere. I highly recommend this Airbnb for your next stay in Roma!!

Date of stay: September 2016
Sep 15, 2016
thanks a lot for your lovely review. The satisfaction on my clients is very important to me . I am happy you have enjoyed the stay in an authentic and genuine area so close to center but far enough from the tourist's hord. I hope to host you again in the future and thanks for choosing my servicies . Grazie David
thenice79
Gosport, United Kingdom
“Fantastic and perfect for Roma”
Reviewed August 5, 2016 for a stay in August 2016

We stayed here for two weeks at the end of July/beginning of August 2016. Myself and my partner and 6 year old absolutely adored the place. It is a good area of Rome and perfect for exploring Rome itself as well as going a little further out. The number 8 tram is barely 5 minutes walk away to get to Piazza Venezia and the overground station of Trastevere is about a 10 minute walk that allows trains to Termini, Pisa, Viterbo etc. Whilst we stayed we purchased the global train passes from EU rail that meant we went to Venezia for the day and Bologna to go on the Ferrari museum tours. There are many lovely local places to eat. Obviously the more into the centre, the more expensive it can be, but walk towards Via Portunese and you will find many lovely cheaper places to eat. The local supermarkets are great. They all have a good range of foods. If coming from England, be prepared to wonder why on earth we pay so much for any alcoholic drinks as everything is so much cheaper. A bottle of wine can be as cheap as €1.29, whilst a beer can be €0.29!!!
On some nights we used the Just Eat website for a takeaway of pizza, again much cheaper and good quality than that at home.
The apartment itself is great. The area was unbelievably quiet and it was no nice in the evening to sit outside with a glass of wine. The kitchen was perfect for our needs and the essential espresso every morning. Having a washing machine meant we were able to minimise what we took(plenty of room to take goodies back!) Our host David was so very friendly and helpful. Nothing was too much to ask. My son was ill one day from the heat and he offered to assist in any way if needed. His dog was also so lovely. And one thing that was bliss was the spa bath. After a day out and about it was heavenly to unwind and relax in such comfort.
All I would advise anyone to do when going into the tourist areas is to pre book attraction tickets such as for the Vatican museums or Colesseum. Avoid the queues!! Also San Pietro itself can have very long queues, so better to go first thing in the morning or late afternoon. Like every major city, Rome has some chancers who will attempt to offer assistance but expect money, for example if someone offers to help with buying train tickets from machines, they will expect payment. If you pop to the coast as we did for the beach, there is usually a fee for sun beds/umbrellas, but that is pretty standard for most beaches in Europe as anyone travelled will know. You can get to Ostia on the €1.50 100 minute ticket - highly recommend the place. Overall a beautiful two weeks, it just went too fast. Italy certainly the most beautiful country in the world(although I am biased as I have family there) and staying in the Eternal City of Rome in this apartment made it just perfect. We cannot thank David enough for his hospitality and making our holiday go with no problem. Thank you so much. Can highly recommend to everyone :-)

Date of stay: August 2016
Aug 6, 2016
Katie I am amazed of your enthusiastic review ! Not only you and your family were such great guests but your punctual review have so many point that can be helpful to future guests .
This is furthermore the prove of what a wonderful family you are !
Thanks again and hope to host you back in the future
David
oddfoss
Skien, Norway
“Trastevere, Rome”
Reviewed July 8, 2016 for a stay in July 2016

Our stay at David's place was perfect. Good location, good apartment and a great host. The instructions to get there led us straight to the apartment and we were welcomed with a bottle of wine and detailed instructions about the apartment. The apartment is like in the pictures,- clean, everything you need in the kitchen, quiet neighborhood and of course a great jacuzzi. With the tram close by, it was easy to get to the historical center of Rome as well as the best restaurants in the Trastevere district. Me and my son had a great stay at David's place and can only recommend it to everyone else. Odd Einar & Sondre

Date of stay: July 2016
Liked best: Cleanliness, location, bathroom
Traveling group: Teenagers
Friends getaway
Jul 8, 2016
Odd , Thanks so much for your review. I am glad you have enjoys the place and the " live like roman " style, in s genuine and authentic area so close to center as you say but far enough to make you feel a person not just a tourist! . Hope to host you again in the future . You were such a nice , friendly and respectful guests . Warmest Regards David
Patricia...
Bexley, Ohio
“Great choice”
Reviewed June 4, 2016 for a stay in May 2016

Our stay at the SPA Studio near Trastevere was great. David is the perfect host and was very helpful. His English is very good. He was friendly and responded quickly to any concerns we had. The apartment had a comfortable bed and a very welcome washing machine. David provided a large drying rack that we used outside on the patio. The location was near the #8 tram and was reasonably quiet. There is a supermarket and a number of other stores and restaurants within walking distance. One thing to note: renters should not be put off by the nearby buildings as they look somewhat seedy. The apartment itself is lovely. All in all, we found it to be a good choice.

Date of stay: May 2016
Bathroom cleanliness Other facilities & amenities
Liked best: Our host, David.
Liked least: Shower was a bit small for our tastes.
Friends getaway
Jun 4, 2016
Patricia Thanks for Your lovely words !
The satisfaction of my customers is so important to me. I am glad you have enjoyed your live like a roman vacation in a genuine and authentic area where real Romans live. As you mentioned the area is so friendly and safe.
Hope to host more and more guests like you who wants a real experience and not only be surrounded by other tourists :-)
Warmest regards .
David
Enter dates for more accurate prices
2 guests
Adults2
Children0
Apply
Do you own a vacation rental? List it here.
Extra income
Easy to manage
Trusted by travelers
Set up your free listing