“A wonderful way to experience Rome!”
Review of Italy Rome Tour

Italy Rome Tour
Ranked #32 of 807 Tours in Rome
More attraction details
Recommended length of visit: More than 3 hours
Owner description: Welcome to Italy Rome Tour Private Tours with your personal driver and Official tour guide. Enjoy the personal care and attention of a family owned and operated Italy tour service! There are a hundred companies online that can sell you tours. We don't sell Travel... WE CREATE YOUR ROMAN EXPERIENCE!
Reviewed January 2, 2013

My husband and I only had a couple of days in Rome. It took us a full day to visit the Vatican and Basilica and we still had so much more to see. I called Max in the evening hoping that he could set us up for a private tour with a driver to get the most out of our remaining time in Rome. He immediately called me back to confirm that Alessandro would pick us up the next day. Alex was right on time and took us to both familiar sites as well some off the beaten path sites. We were having such a good time that we extended our time from a half day to a full day. Alex even took us to a bakery for the best canollis in town before dropping us back off at our hotel. We would have never been able to see and learn so much on our own. Thank you Max and Alex for a great trip!

There are newer reviews for Italy Rome Tour

Reviewed December 27, 2012

Having Max as our personal guide was like visiting Rome with a friend. We experienced so much more than we ever would have on our own or part of a tour. Max customized our visit, made it easy, fun, informative, and personal. He absolutely goes above and beyond! Rome is amazing, but seeing it without Max would be like experiencing the Opera without music! Best part of our vacation and hope to return soon. Thanks Max!

Reviewed December 22, 2012

Max was amazing! Very knowledgable on everything that had to do with rome new and old !!! So great I would definitely do it again and have recommended this tour with Max to all of my family and friends!

Reviewed December 19, 2012

Max was far more than I ever would have imagined. My sister used him as a guid when her and a girlfriend went to Italy in November. She had such a good time she insisted me and my family use him when we went. I certainly understand why. We were so impressed by his enthusiasm and love for his city, Rome. It was very contagious!!
Max was so thorough in his explanation of the sights we saw I could almost visualize what the life was like in the city all those years ago.
I'm rambling on but just can't seem to express in a few words how wonderful our experience with max was. If I ever find my way back to Rome I sure hope I can hook up with max again cause its the best " bang for the buck" I ever got!
Thank you Max!!!!
Ciao

Reviewed December 2, 2012

My partner and I absolutely loved this tour of Rome with Max. We felt like we saw so much of this beautiful city in just one day.

Max took us straight past the long waiting lines, we saved so much time by not having to line up. It was great that Max stayed with us the whole time and actually gave us a guided tour, not just drop us off at the door to do our own thing.

This tour was one of the highlights of our whole Europe holiday. Max's energy and enthusiasm for the city was contagious. This tour was well worth the money.

If we come back to Rome, we will definitely be coming back for another tour. Thanks Max :-)