“Rome Research Trip in June, 2012” 5 of 5 bubbles
Review of Your Rome Vacation

Your Rome Vacation
Ranked #649 of 755 Tours in Rome
More attraction details
Owner description: We are a stable, young company named S.C.Italy Groups, begun in 2008, that handles the various elements of incoming tourism here in Rome and throughout central and southern Italy.The company’s president, Maurizio Lucci, has over 25 years of experience in the commercial and tourism field, and has gathered a multi-lingual team from around the world to care for each aspect of S.C.Italy Groups.These individual members bring experiences to make a compact group, working to provide the most luxurious yet effective service for our clients.
Memphis, Tennessee
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 1 helpful vote
“Rome Research Trip in June, 2012”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed April 23, 2013

I stayed in Rome for 11 nights, and my trip was organized by SCItaly Group, owned by Mr. Maurizio Lucci. This was my third trip that SCItaly Group planned for me: the previous trips were in 2008 and 2010. I am very impressed by the professionalism, flexibility, excellent quality, and general humanity of Mr. Luzzi and the entire staff of this organization. I am traveling to Rome in May for the fourth time and plan to use the services of SCItaly Group again!
Valeria Nollan

Visited June 2012
1 Thank Valeria N

London, United Kingdom
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 10 helpful votes
“Happy with our tour”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed February 25, 2013

I found that this company produced a great tailor made tour for me and my girlfriend. As classic history students we chose the Etruscan Tour and were dead impressed with the result. We spent a good amount of time checking out the necropolises as well as Odelscalchi Castle in Bracciano and the town of Ceri plus a few extras relating to our uni course. The driver who took us from place to place was a pretty cool guy who was able to give us a ton of information regarding the sites. Food was also great!

This tour did not come cheap but for everything that be learnt first hand it was worth every penny!

Visited January 2013
10 Thank FGY89
Toronto, Canada
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 3 helpful votes
“Alllowed us to focus on enjoying the trip and not worry about the driving”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed November 19, 2012

We were a group of 4 couples who flew into Rome and then took a cruise out of Venice.
Sergio was our driver in Rome. After checking into our B&B, he took us to Tivoli for the day, and then Rome the next day. He managed multiple airport pickups and Rome drop-offs and a final pick-up with ease.
Marco picked us up from our Lake Gandolfo B&B and took us on an informative tour of Tuscany before dropping us at a B&B in downtown Flrenze.
Arrangements were also made for another driver to take us to B&B outside of Padova via the Ferrari factory and a family Balsamic cottage industry. The next day we took a train to Venice.
A wonderful adventure without the driving!

Visited June 2012
3 Thank Jane D
Virginia
7 attraction reviews
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 23 helpful votes
“Great Shore Excursion”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed November 19, 2012

We used this Company (then known as "Best Rome Driver") for a shore excursion from Civitavecchia in April of 2012. Our initial point of contact with the company was Melissa and she was most helpful in arranging everything for us.
Since we'd been to Rome several times, we were looking for a different way to spend the day we had. She recommended a tour of the Castelli Romani --- some amazing towns in the hills outside of Rome which had been the locations for weekend retreats for the well to do Romans.
Our driver, Andrea, picked us up pierside and gave us a great tour. The highlight was a lunch in the lakeside town of Castel Gandolfo, which is also the location of a beautiful summer residence for the Pope.
We would highly recommend this company to anyone looking for a private driver and tour in Rome.

Visited April 2012
2 Thank TCYVirginia
Sydney, Australia
5 attraction reviews
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 1 helpful vote
“Rome - The Most Romantic City in the World”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed November 6, 2012

I have travelled to Rome on at least 5 occasions and she still blows me away. The culture, history and people are incredible, so much so, I have decided to move there next year. Although the economy may not be that of my own country of Australia, the Eternal City cannot be equalled with it's history, romance, food and hospitality. For new travellers to the city, I would recommend at least a minimum of 4 days and even that will only cover a miniscule part of the city. No matter where you stay in Rome, you are always within walking distance of all the famous sites. The obvious sites to see are the Colesseum, The Vatican, Trevi Fountain for the romantics, The Pantheon & the Spanish Steps. As one would do in Venice, walk the streets and lose yourself. Pop into some of the smaller churches too as some of them have paintings from some of the masters like Carrevagio in a small church on the edge of Piazza Del Popolo...unbelievable. Once you have been to this city, you will never want to leave it. Another hint, travel on the public transport. For 1 euro, you can travel on a bus, tram or train for a period of 75mins once you stamp it and also can be used once on their very clean and efficient Metro Train System. For food, eat in cafes & restaurants in the side streets where all the locals go, you will get value for money and superb Italian cooking. I hope this helps and enjoy the Eternal City. Yes, it's romantic...I proposed to my beautiful wife there.

Visited January 2012