“Great Spaghetti Carobonara”

Neighborhood: Prati
Paphos, Cyprus
“Great Spaghetti Carobonara”
Reviewed October 23, 2013

I had 12hrs to Kill on my way to Lisbon so I went in to Town via the Leonardo Train which stops at Termini. I had a walk around before going to the Colosseum and found this little restaurant on a side street. I tried the carbonara which was excellent and very well priced. I can surely recommend this Restaurant.

• Visited October 2013

• Greek first
Cornwall, Canada
“Pizza on the Promenade”
Reviewed October 20, 2012

This is not the fanciest place to eat pizza, but we were hungry and tired and needed something near our hotel. The pizzas fit the bill, both were tasty. The wine was decanted from a barrel and was still cool from the cellar storage. There is not much decor and there is a lot of foot traffi on the promenade at night.

Visited October 2012
Zadar
“Very nice pizzeria”
Reviewed September 7, 2012

If you don't want to walk any longer to search for the place to eat, just go to Pastarito Pizzarito. It's situated just accross the hotel. The food is very simple, tasty and the prices are affordable. You can eat inside of the pizzeria or outside on the sidewalk.

Visited June 2012
1 Thank Spina24
Brisbane
“Pizza not so good”
Reviewed August 19, 2012 via mobile

Pizza was very average, my husband ordered marghretia however it had no basil or very little. The pizza base was good though. We ordered two pizzas one would have been enough for two. Service was alright. From the other reviews that I have read you are better off going for the pasta.

MALTA
“One of my favourite restaurants in Rome”
Reviewed August 11, 2012

There are various Pastarito Pizzarito restaurants in Rome. This time I ate at the one in Via IV Novembre near Piazza Venezia (a 5 minute walk from the monument to Vittorio Emanuele). I like this chain because its menu is extremely varied. Prices are reasonable and the food is very good. This time I took the tagliatelle rusticana, with sundried tomatoes, aubergines and mozzarella di bufola and it really was exquisite .... at least to my tastings! My friends took pizza, fish and other types of pasta and we were all so thoroughly satisfied.

• Visited August 2012