“Pizza not so good”

Neighborhood: Prati
Brisbane
“Pizza not so good”
2 of 5 bubbles Reviewed August 19, 2012 via mobile

Pizza was very average, my husband ordered marghretia however it had no basil or very little. The pizza base was good though. We ordered two pizzas one would have been enough for two. Service was alright. From the other reviews that I have read you are better off going for the pasta.

• Greek first
MALTA
“One of my favourite restaurants in Rome”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed August 11, 2012

There are various Pastarito Pizzarito restaurants in Rome. This time I ate at the one in Via IV Novembre near Piazza Venezia (a 5 minute walk from the monument to Vittorio Emanuele). I like this chain because its menu is extremely varied. Prices are reasonable and the food is very good. This time I took the tagliatelle rusticana, with sundried tomatoes, aubergines and mozzarella di bufola and it really was exquisite .... at least to my tastings! My friends took pizza, fish and other types of pasta and we were all so thoroughly satisfied.

• Visited August 2012
Owen Sound, Ontario, Canada
“For Real Italian Food”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed July 15, 2012

The food here was so authentic. The pasta home made, sauce was the best I ever had. The portions are fairly large and if you ask for a side dish, it will be a full size serving. Good house red wine. And the pizza looked and smelled delicious

Visited June 2012
Belgium
“Delicious and reasonable (for risotto)”
4 of 5 bubbles Reviewed July 13, 2012

I was near the Castel Sant'Angelo and looking for a good place to eat when I saw a large group of Italian students and teachers walk into this place, so that raised my curiosity! The place almost looks like a cafetaria since it seems big enough to accommodate large groups, with lots of tables and another level with more tables. The waitress and waiter who served me spoke English. I had the shrimp risotto which was truly devine. I'll be back! I didn't realize that this is a chain until I saw that it has several locations here on tripadvisor. The website is http://www.pastarito.it.

• Visited May 2012
Thessaloníki, Thessaloniki, Greece
“Very expensive”
3 of 5 bubbles Reviewed April 10, 2012

I had Pizza and I did not like the taste of it. Probably the pasta is better but I have no personal opinion. It was pretty expensive.

Visited March 2012