“For Real Italian Food”

Neighborhood: Prati
Owen Sound, Ontario, Canada
“For Real Italian Food”
Reviewed July 15, 2012

The food here was so authentic. The pasta home made, sauce was the best I ever had. The portions are fairly large and if you ask for a side dish, it will be a full size serving. Good house red wine. And the pizza looked and smelled delicious

Visited June 2012

• Greek first
Belgium
“Delicious and reasonable (for risotto)”
Reviewed July 13, 2012

I was near the Castel Sant'Angelo and looking for a good place to eat when I saw a large group of Italian students and teachers walk into this place, so that raised my curiosity! The place almost looks like a cafetaria since it seems big enough to accommodate large groups, with lots of tables and another level with more tables. The waitress and waiter who served me spoke English. I had the shrimp risotto which was truly devine. I'll be back! I didn't realize that this is a chain until I saw that it has several locations here on tripadvisor. The website is http://www.pastarito.it.

• Visited May 2012
Thessaloníki, Thessaloniki, Greece
“Very expensive”
Reviewed April 10, 2012

I had Pizza and I did not like the taste of it. Probably the pasta is better but I have no personal opinion. It was pretty expensive.

Visited March 2012
Caldwell, New Jersey
“BEST VALUE IN ROME”
Reviewed January 9, 2012

We found this chain restaurant near the Termini Station and it was a life saver. The food was good, portions very very large and a good variety of offerings. You choose your pasta, sauce, toppings, etc. Kind of like a Chinese menu. Reasonably price, for two pasta dishes and cokes, about 28 euro which is cheap for Rome. Word of Warning, the portions are so large two or three people could share one entree.

Visited November 2011
Houston, Texas
“Excellent for a quick bite”
Reviewed September 21, 2011

We stayed at Domus Sessoriana so on the walk to San Giovanni, we came across Pastarito Pizzarito, and decided to go in - GOOD DECISION! Their house wine (red) is a slight Asti, so it is so perfect with pizza. We went for the simple Pizza Margherita and it was amazing: the sauce was perfect, great thin crust, you don't find pizza like this in the States. For dessert we decided to have a Limoncello and the Pan di Spagna and they surely did not dissapoint either. The house Limoncello was a great brand and the Lemon Pan di Spagna with raspberry sauce were a perfect match. All of this for around 20 Euro was a steal. You are directly across the street from a park and San Giovanni, so the location is perfect too!

• Visited March 2011