“Wonderful Place!”

La Locanda del Gatto Nero
Ranked #527 of 12,165 Restaurants in Rome
Good for: Romantic, Large groups, Special occasions, Business meetings
Dining options: Lunch, Dinner, Accepts American Express, Accepts Mastercard, Accepts Visa, Buffet, Free Off-Street Parking, Free Wifi, Full Bar, Highchairs Available, Outdoor Seating, Parking Available, Private Dining, Reservations, Seating, Serves Alcohol, Street Parking, Takeout, Television, Valet Parking, Validated Parking, Waitstaff, Wheelchair Accessible
Rome, Italy
“Wonderful Place!”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed March 1, 2014

We heard of this restaurant and decided to celebrate my daughter's birthday here. It is truly a wonderful restaurant! The food is delicious and the personnel are most willing to help you in any way possible. I highly suggest this place to anyone in the area. The prices are very good and the wine is of high quality. I will surely return when the occasion arrises.

Sharon from Chicago, USA

• Visited March 2014
1 Thank srisoldi

Rome, Italy
“ORMAI SIETE FAMOSI ANCHE DALL'ALTRA PARTE DEL MONDO!!!”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed January 21, 2014 via mobile

Il miglior Ristorante dove finora io abbia mai mangiato......
Accogliente varietà di piatti, ma il pesce é la sua forza!!!
Se devo uscire a cena in famiglia o con amici é il mio riferimento, chiunque ho portato ha fatto i complimenti...

28/10/2013 23:51 Shunsuke Miwa mi ha scritto
Hi,Renata Come stai? 2 weeks have passed since we came back to Tokyo.We really enjoyed Venezia,Firenze and Roma.
To tell the truth I wanted to stay in Roma more.
But Venezia is really famous and I saw Venezia a few times in a movie but everything was expensive
Firrenze was good as I was able to eat steak and found my size Fiorentina sweatsuit. In Roma you took us to Gatto Nero and had a big big dinner. The best I ever had......
Thank you very much! we really enjoyed our stay in Roma.
It was really a "priceless" experience. I do really appreciate it.
Thank you again!