“This B&B exceeds my expectations every visit, excellent value & first rate hospitality”
Review of B&B Cupido

and 1 more site!
B&B Cupido
Ranked #1,608 of 3,734 Rome B&B and Inns
Reviewed March 29, 2013

I recently (March 13) stayed at the B&B Cupido.
This gem of a B&B constantly exceeds my expectations.
Situated in a quiet residential area, just a few minutes walk from Bologna metro station, just three stops from Termini.
The entrance hall, bedrooms and bathroom were clean, tidy and comfortable.
Evelina will spend time finding you places to see and things to do. nothing is too much trouble.
I would, without question,recommend this as a place to stay when visiting Rome.

Well done B&B Cupido!

• Stayed: March 2013, traveled solo

Reviewed November 2, 2012

We had a very pleasant stay at B&B Cupido. The room was immaculatey clean. The bed as comfortable and the room was quiet. Our room came with a private external value with a shower that was a wee bit small, but that was really the only negative thing I can say about it. The hostess was always there and very attentive. Breakfast was not included in the rate but could be purchased for 4 euros per person. We chose to go shop at a fabulous farmers market right down the street and keep breakfast/snack items in the rooms mini fridge. The B&B is an easy walk from the Bologna metro stop, from where we were to easily reach everything we wanted to see and do in Rome.

We highly recommend the B&B Cupido.

Room Tip: We thought that having to share a bathroom would be a problem so we opted for the room with the priv...
  • Stayed: October 2012, traveled as a couple
2  Thank futurevacationer
Reviewed October 29, 2012

This gem of a B&B offered even more features than the majority of hotels I have stayed at in Rome.
This quiet, family run B&B provided for my every need, the efficient & friendly team were available to offer tourist advice. I spent a day at Hadrian's Villa & another at Ostia Antica.
The room was recently decorated to a very high standard, as were the entrance hall & bathroom, comfortably furnished & equipped with a modern high quality air-conditioning unit.
breakfast is served in the room, very appetising, it set me up for a days sightseeing!
Bologna metro station is a mere 5 minutes walk away, Termini is 2 stops.
Locally to B7B Cupido are excellent restaurants, cafes & friendly staffed shops.

• Stayed: October 2012, traveled solo
Reviewed July 27, 2012

I and my wife stayed at B&B Cupido during May'12. The place is just a 5 min walk from Bologna station which makes the commute to the city center and Stazione Termini very convenient. The rooms and washrooms are neat and clean and adequately spacious. We found Evelina to be an extremely helpful and resourceful host. The place also has a few decent and functional restaurants in close vicinity.
Overall we loved our stay and would recommend it to people looking for a great value for money options.

• Stayed: May 2012, traveled with family
3  Thank Saurabh_1981
Reviewed July 18, 2012

Clean, quiet, comfortable and convenient for the centre of Rome. The owners are really friendly and helpful. The local area is safe with a good selection of shops and restaurants - and with a feel of the way of life for the people of Rome, rather than the more touristy areas. We stayed with our 2 daughters in their 20s and we were all really impressed. The breakfast is also extremely generous and with an excellent selection of food. I will recommend it to my friends and family if they are visiting Rome and would definitely go back if I return to Rome.

• Stayed: July 2012, traveled with family
1  Thank jgmdevon
Reviewed July 12, 2012

I have visited Rome 7 times in the last 5 years and B&B Cupido is outstanding. Evelina is incredibly kind and gracious, the rooms are exquisite, and the breakfast is absolutely delicious. B&B Cupido is an excellent value, and I will happily stay there again the next time I am in Rome and will recommend it to everyone.

• Stayed: July 2012, traveled on business
1  Thank K V
Reviewed July 2, 2012

I would recommend this place to anyone going to Rome - it is great value for money, very clean, modern rooms and staff went the extra mile to provide excellent service. It's a few stops on the metro from most of the sites from Rome, but the metro is close by and easy to use. Beats staying in a crummy hostel near the train terminal any day!

• Stayed: June 2012, traveled solo