“Thank you Francesca!”

Ranked #61 of 3,664 Rome B&B and Inns
London, United Kingdom
“Thank you Francesca!”
Reviewed October 13, 2011

Thank you Francesca! I had such a fabulous time staying at your B&B!!! You made me feel at home and gave me a great introduction to your beautiful city! I am looking forward to my next visit and I have already recommended you to all my friends.
Francesca has a quiet top floor flat near the center of Rome with a gorgeous roof terrace and three rooms to rent out. It is well connected and easy to reach with public transport. She has an array of guide books for guests to use and provides maps. She gives individual and expert tourist advice. I followed her recommendations and had such a lovely time. I slept very well and enjoyed my scrumptious breakfast on the roof terrace.
She is a lovely person, her home has heart and soul.
What a pearl.

• Stayed October 2011, traveled solo

Traveler tips help you choose the right room.   Room tips (25)
  • Chinese (Traditional) first
  • Polish first
  • Turkish first
São Paulo, Sao Paulo, Brazil
Reviewed October 10, 2011

This B&B, it's a lovely, charming place to be in Rome. Francesca the owner is very kind and friendly person.
Here she has an amazing view From this top floor and lovely place to drink something and rest after you come back home.
Here it's 2 minutes from metro, behind Vaticano. Next you can easily buy tickets from metro, and food.
Next here you can find a nice and cheaper restaurant to eat.
The decoration is absolutely charming, and so loveble.
I was thinking if i had to put this testimonial because this place is a secret place to be.
I' m sure that everytime I'llbe in Rome, I' ll come back here!

Thanks,

Patricia Kurati

• Stayed October 2011, traveled as a couple
Reviewed October 10, 2011

As my first time single-traveler experience to Europe from Los Angeles, CA (English speaking only) staying at Aurelio B&B was the absolute best decision I could have made! I normally stay at Hilton or Marriott hotel for US domestic travel and considered it initially, but this time I chose to venture out from my comfort zone and what an Amazing surprise! Francesca, the owner provides the most outstanding hospitality, service and is extremely helpful. Her recommendations for sight-seeing are fantastic and beyond what I expected. The B&B is quaint, peaceful and just beautiful. The terrace of where breakfast is served is breath-taking and gives the feel as if you are in a magazine and at home. It's perfecto! The location of the B&B is optimal and walking distance of the metro train and bus or cab pick-up ( I experienced all three and was pleased). I can't believe how much it felt like I was at home and loved it. There was not one day that I felt that I should have stayed elsewhere. There is no comparison in my opinion. I stayed a total of 4 days an 3 nights and ready to plan my next trip to Stay at Aurelio B&B again. I highly recommend 100%.

Room Tip: The room was just enough for me.
  • Stayed September 2011, traveled solo
2 Thank ReNee A
Reviewed October 1, 2011

Francesca is so friendly I had such a great time. I will be back!

• Stayed September 2011
London, United Kingdom
Reviewed September 14, 2011

We have just returned from a three day trip to Rome and I cannot recommend this lovely B&B highly enough. Located just around the corner from the Metro, the room and adjoining bathroom were spacious, very comfortable and peaceful - a perfect retreat from the busy city. The rooms have their own entrance and keys which allowed us to come and go at will without feeling we were disturbing anyone and breakfast was served on the owner's beautiful balcony. Francesca, our hostess, has obviously put a lot of thought into adding all the little extras that make a traveller's stay at Aurelio Aquilone a very pleasurable and memorable experience. She was extremely helpful during our stay, arranging a taxi from the airport, providing us with information about specific museums and sights, finding out bus timetables, recommending fantastic restaurants/ places to go. Would we stay again? Most 100% definitely!!

• Stayed September 2011, traveled as a couple