“conveniance!!”

Ranked #603 of 3,620 Rome B&B and Inns
Miami, Florida, United States
“conveniance!!”
Reviewed June 2, 2012

nice little place, freshly renovated, staff were very friendly and helpful, located within walking distance to all the major attractions. Only negative was bed, very hard and uncomfortable. would def. recommend.

Room Tip: get the room on the main road, this has a view and balcony of the main street.
Stayed May 2012, traveled as a couple
1 Thank Raj P
classRoma, Ferdinando Orecchio Responsabile relazioni con la clientela at Class House, responded to this review, June 4, 2012
Dear Guest,

Thank You for choosing our new CLASS HOUSE to spend your holidays in Rome.
I am really happy You liked our new Hotel and You enjoyed your great room with its balcony overlooking the suggestive Via del Corso.
Thank You for the compliments for our staff.
I'm sorry that you did not like the bed but we were forced to put in the rooms of beds not too hard not even too soft to satisfy the needs of all our customers.
I hope we have the lucky to host You again in our new CLASS HOUSE.
Thank You for all.

Ferdinando Orecchio

Traveler tips help you choose the right room.   Room tips (25)
  • Greek first
  • Hebrew first
Sydney
Reviewed May 29, 2012

My husband and I have just returned from our European trip and after staying at Class House for 4 nights while in Rome.

We were kindly upgraded to a room with a larger window with a view of the courtyard (not much to see but it was quiet and we appreciated the gesture!!)

I booked this hotel after reading trip advisor reviews and am so pleased I did! The room although small suited our needs and the higher ceilings made the room seem more spacious - we have been in much smaller rooms and so were prepared.

Breakfast was served in a cosy room and staff were very attentive to our needs. We were also given the option of a roof top breakfast at the main hotel (Hotel del corso, which is down the road and also where you will need to check into and out of your room).

Staff at the hotel del corso front desk as well as in class house were extremely accommodating and helpful such as by familiarising us with the landmarks nearby (Spanish steps and Trevi fountain are a short walk) and organising a day tour.

There was also free wi fi which was
extremely reliable!

Thank you Class House for a comfortable stay! We will be recommending you to friends and family! :)

• Stayed May 2012
classRoma, Ferdinando Orecchio responsible for customer relations at Class House, responded to this review, June 2, 2012
Dear Guest,

Thank You very much for choosing our new CLASS HOUSE to spend your holidays in Rome.
For me is really pride hear these words from you because we understand that all our work helps our customers.
For us the opinion of our guests is really important because we can understand what You really need.
Thank You for the compliments for our staff and for the rooms, I am happy you liked it.
The location also is fantastic,close to best attractions that Rome offers.
I hope to see you soon in our CLASS HOUSE.
Thank you for all.

Ferdinando Orecchio.
Auckland Region, New Zealand
Reviewed May 2, 2012 via mobile

Got lost trying to find it as you have to first check in at hotel corso 89 via del corso and then you get taken to the residenza 117 via del corso. Modern room, although no window, which I like. Good bathroom, nice linen and towels. Good quality safe. Breakfast very personal and nice, fruit, yoghurt, marble cake, muffins, good coffee made fresh, crossiants, juices, meats, cheese and eggs. Check out 12pm good time. Easy key system. Quite well priced, you won't find much cheaper in the location near the Spanish steps.

Stayed May 2012
1 Thank MarinaMj
classRoma, Ferdinando Orecchio Responsible for customer relations at Class House, responded to this review, May 5, 2012
Dear Miss Marina,

I am very happy You liked our new modern rooms and You enjoyed our good services.
When our guest are satisfieds of them stay for us is the best reward.
Thanks for th compliments for the staff also.
I hope to see You next time.
Was a really pleasure to host You.

San Juan, Puerto Rico
Reviewed April 10, 2012

This B&B was a great experience for us. As a young couple visiting Rome for the first time the Class House offered exactly what we needed. The hotel is in Via del Corso a great shopping street filled with boutiques, shops and restaurants. The taxi ride from the train station is about 10-15euro so its doable. Ask the taxi to leave you at the main hotel Hotel El Corso so you can check in agter a few minutes someone from the hotel will escort you to the Class House. The entrance is squeezed between two boutiques but its easy to find. Short climb up the stairs or lift you arrive at the actual B&B. Simple yet modern the B&B offers the basics you need for a pleasent stay. CLEAN very CLEAN which is the most important thing for me when choosing lodging. Rooms although small are totally fine for European standards. My room didnt have a window but it didnt bother me at all, it has a small roof opening to the interior of the hotel which gives you that window feeling. Very large, modern and clean bathroom offered that american style comfort you are used to. The breakfast and the young lady that arranged it were delightful. Variety of cheeses, meats, pastries, bread, juices and sweets were prepared every morning (i'll post picture).
Prices in Rome are high and I believe this B&B offers a nice price for the great location it offers. I would stay there every time hands down.
B&B is walking distance from:
Spanish Steps -5min
Pantheon Plazza Navona - 15min
Station - 5min (next to Spanish Steps)
Train Station - 15-20min (depends on traffic)
Ristorante Al 34 - 4min

• Stayed April 2012, traveled as a couple
classRoma, Ferdinando Orecchio Responsible for customer relations at Class House, responded to this review, April 16, 2012
Dear Guest,

Thank you for choosing our new CLASS HOUSE to spend your holidays in Rome.
I'm very happy to know that your stay is your total satisfaction.
Thank you for the compliments made ​​to staff and services that our CLASS HOUSE offers.
I'm glad you liked our furnishings and materials and that you have appreciated the important architectural works that we have taken to our rooms.
know that our customers at the end of their stay were good for us is the greatest gratification.
I hope that I will be able to have you again as our guest in our CLASS HOUSE.
Thanks again for everything.

Warsaw, Poland
Reviewed April 2, 2012

To be honest, after reviewing tripadvisor before mt trip to Rome, I expected Class House to be really amazing bb, with good location, great comfort and friendly atmosphere.

In fact, the location is indeed really good. Very close to Spanish Steps and historic centre. Via del Corso is loud and crowded, but you do not feel it inside. The hotel is very clean and gives you all the comforts you need during a stay in the city, when you spend most of the time outside. The rooms are very clean and nicely decorated.

So why I review it as average, not excellent? Because the place has no vibe. It is comfortable and clean but nothing more. Interiors are a bit cold, all rooms are dark and some of them does not have windows at all!!! The breakfast room also does not have windows, so you feel like closed in a cage. There is also no music, so you do not feel relaxed there. Generally, it is a place, when you sleep end eat fast breakfast. If you are looking for cosy, nice place, when you can spend free time and feel relaxed - this is not the place. Summing up location, comfort and price, if you need only bed and breakfast, it is good choice.

Room Tip: Ask for window, some rooms does not have it at all.
  • Stayed March 2012, traveled as a couple
classRoma, Ferdinando Orecchio Responsabile relazioni con la clientela at Class House, responded to this review, April 3, 2012
Dear guest,
Thank you very much for choosing our new CLASS HOUSE to pass your stay in Rome.
I am happy that you enjoeyed our hotel and its location in the heart of Rome.
I'm sorry that your stay was not entirely to your liking and you're not thrilled by the atmosphere that our CLASS HOUSE offers.
in fact almost all of our customers thank us and compliment us for relaxation and for the furnishing solutions that we offer and distinguishes our new CLASS HOUSE.
I still hope we can still be found giving you one of our superior rooms with direct view of the street course.
my best regards.

London
Reviewed March 31, 2012

The hotel is really just a cluster of rooms on one floor of a solid old apartment house on the main pedestrianised shopping street. It's all cosy, even cramped in the breakfast room, but everything is impressively fresh and new. A friendly and efficient welcome at Reception at the main Del Corso less than a minute away. Recommended for a short stay - but the absence of natural light in the room would make anything more than a couple of nights less enjoyable.

• Stayed March 2012, traveled as a couple
1 Thank Roadboy
classRoma, Ferdinando Orecchio Responsabile relazioni con la clientela at Class House, responded to this review, April 2, 2012
Dear Guest,
Thank you for choosing our CLASS HOUSE to pass your holidays in Rome.
I am very glad you had great time enjoying all our modern comforts.
thanks for the praises for our staff who as always offers to all our customers experience, the kindness and courtesy to satisfy their demands.
I hope that you will find as soon as possible in a city as you have well-defined is amazing.

Sydney, Australia
Reviewed March 12, 2012

And right on the main shopping street in Rome! Recently renovated, fresh, modern and clean with everything you need. Great location, close to Spanish Steps and Trevi Fountain. Staff are lovely and helpful - especially Ferdinando. I would definitely stay there again. One small thing - I had a little problem to find it - but only because I arrived very early (8am) and I was not aware that I had to check in at Hotel Del Corso, just down the road, I only had the address of Class House and there is no sign so I had to wait until someone came out and I asked them, then they called the Hotel and I was able to leave my bag and then check in around lunch time at the Hotel and then they accompanied me to Class House to show me to my room. I must have not printed all the information - probably my fault not theirs. I will return to this hotel. Breakfast is nice also, and free wi-fi.

• Stayed January 2012, traveled solo
classRoma, Ferdinando Orecchio Responsabile relazioni con la clientela at Class House, responded to this review, March 13, 2012
Dear Rinda,
Thank you for choosing our new CLASS HOUSE to spend your holidays in the wonders of Rome.
I wanted to thank you for the compliments made ​​to the staff and especially to me.
is a real pleasure for me to know that our customers have done very well in our hotel and we all helped to make a stay more pleasant in our city.
I am very glad also that you have enjoyed the comfort of our modern materials of our new CLASS HOUSE and that you have enjoyed the unique position in the center of Rome close to all the most interesting attractions that the city offers.
Again thanking you all hope to see you again.
my best greetings.