“Don't Miss It”

Ranked #32 of 772 Dessert in Rome
Dining options: Late Night
Dining options: Late Night
Reviewed January 13, 2013

If in the area (near the Vatican), don't miss the Gelateria Millennium! It is delicious! Small shop but they have wonderful gelato flavors. My favorite was a nutella/vanilla swirl, and my husband's was lemon.

There are newer reviews for Gelateria Millennium

Reviewed December 30, 2012

I discovered this gelateria located near the Vatican museums once when I was in Rome, completely by chance and I have come back to it every day every time I visited Rome ever since. There are so many different tastes! And their granitas are excellent, too. A special star for the five different nutella tastes, my favourite.
I know there are so many good gelateria places in Italy, but if you're not sure where to go and you wanna avoid the really touristic high-price low-quality places, visit this one, you won't regred it :)

Reviewed December 8, 2012

We practically looked for this place and it was not easy to find. Graffiti on the walls made it even harder to tell that it's a genuine gelato place. But, what yummy gelato they served! I had the pistachio and it was the best! We were all happy leaving this place with our cones in hand.

Reviewed November 18, 2012

Our favourite place in Rome and it was right next door nearly to our hotel in Candia. Large choice of excellent flavours so many to try and only 8euros for 2 scoops in tubs or cones. We did try plenty of other places at least 3 times a day during our week. No seats inside or out but lots of little walls and rest places around and plenty of bins too. We will miss this place, but advise you don't!

Reviewed October 6, 2012

This was the best stop for ice cream on our whole trip!

They have about 20 interesting flavours to choose from and they're not shy with their servings either!

Go there after a long walk through the vatican Museum. It is worth you while.

Been to Gelateria Millennium? Share your experiences!