My wife and I spent 3 nights there in March 2013. Location worked well for all sightseeing, use of the metro, shopping and people watching. The hosts, in particular Emiliano, provided wonderful service. The breakfast room is a bit smaller and there are steps leading to this second floor site. We found this B and B to be a quiet, intimate and charming space with all the amenities and attention to details we enjoy. We recommend this without reservation.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- The "Locanda del Sole" is an inviting luxury B&B in Rome's historic centre boasting an idyllic setting in the famous Rione Campo Marzio district. Guests on a romantic break in Rome will receive a warm welcome, where lived Jose Carlos Mariategui, a famous Peruvian thinker and essayist, in a characteristic 19th century building on Via della Scrofa. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Hotwire, Hotels.com, Orbitz, Cheap Tickets, Booking.com, Travelocity, Expedia, Priceline and TripOnline SA so you can book your Locanda del Sole Luxury Suite Rome reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Locanda Del Sole Luxury Hotel Rome
- Locanda Del Sole Luxury Bed And Breakfast