The location is perfect - a very good base for exploring on foot most places visitors come to Rome to see. The comfort level is very high and a lot of care has been taken to make the rooms stylish and comfortable. The room I stayed in (butterfly) was quiet with a good sized bed, closet and bathroom. And it was very quiet - no noisy nightlife to worry about. The breakfast was good - excellent coffee and croissants plus cheese, ham, cornflakes and bread. But best of all was the hospitality. I felt very welcome from the moment I arrived - nothing was too much trouble. The ipad and wifi combination was fabulous, the free sky movies package was a plus and having the owners explain where everything was in the neighbourhood was a real benefit. As a solo traveller I found the experience a real bonus and made an all too short weekend break into a truly memorable holiday. This will be my new base in Rome.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- The "Locanda del Sole" is an inviting luxury B&B in Rome's historic centre boasting an idyllic setting in the famous Rione Campo Marzio district. Guests on a romantic break in Rome will receive a warm welcome, where lived Jose Carlos Mariategui, a famous Peruvian thinker and essayist, in a characteristic 19th century building on Via della Scrofa. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Expedia, Orbitz, Travelocity, Hotels.com, Booking.com, Cheap Tickets, Hotwire, Priceline and TripOnline SA so you can book your Locanda del Sole Luxury Suite Rome reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Locanda Del Sole Luxury Bed And Breakfast
- Locanda Del Sole Luxury Hotel Rome