1,189 results
All reviewsspanish stepsgrand deluxe roomfloor terraceseventh floorconcierge deskluxury hotelrenovated roometernal cityvia condottibeautiful hotelrooftop restaurantperfect locationbreakfast buffetbeautiful roompiazza di spagnaour honeymoonheart of rome
Reviewed September 19, 2010

I traveled by myself to Rome in late August. Not my first visit. However, the Hassler Hotel was the best - all around perfect yet discreet. Concierge staff wonderful. Returning at the end of Sept. 2010, and made plans to stay for 6 nights. Perfect location. Clean,. beautiful rooms with incredible bedding. Room service was impeccable. I cannot wait to go back, and I am sure that I will feel welcomed!

• Stayed: August 2010, traveled solo
1  Thank sanddoc
Reviewed September 13, 2010

Myself and my wife stayed here for 6 nights and from the moment we walked into the front doors we were treated like movie stars. We were taken to our room which was a newly renovated room with a terrace. I honestly would have paid double if I was aware of the size and quality of the room given the location. My wife suffers from a celiac disease and the hotel staff catered for this in every way which surpassed our every expectation. The staff are attentive to every detail and the quality of service is second to none. The hassler made our stay in Rome extra special. We even got to meet Mr writh himself on his request.
I strongly recommend staying at this hotel, it is one of the best in europe. Thank you so much

• Stayed: September 2010, traveled as a couple
1  Thank Jasonkiran
Reviewed September 12, 2010

I went to rome to a different hotel but decided to go to this hotel for the proposal dinner you have to ,let let them know in advance to make a booking and any other info. i told them that i was planning to propose after the main course and they kept coming over even when holding her hand trying to get my words out they came over to clean the table and split us up to do so. the food was not worth the money it was like it had come out of a microwave when you are paying 35 euros for a starter and 48 euros for a main you expect them to put some effort in (or at least be able to eat it!) one thing i will say the location is amazing and the view is out of this world, its a shame the food and staff cant live up to it

• Stayed: September 2010, traveled as a couple
3  Thank Anthony1986
Reviewed September 9, 2010

Second stay at the Hassler after 20 years. Still, the location is unsurpassed. also the ambiance and the great hall. very discrete for the people who don't need pomp and circumstances.

got an immediate room upgarde to a lovely deluxe room with views of the city. roomsize good enough, only the mineral water got not stocked up for the second and thrid night ...

the restaurant & terrace has fantastic views and great service staff. next time in rome means next time at the hassler.

• Stayed: August 2010, traveled as a couple
Reviewed August 8, 2010

We stayed at the Hassler for one night at the end of our trip to Italy (we had spent the previous week on the Amalfi Coast). It was perfect. Loved the location and the hotel staff was top notch. When we arrived we were given a very nice room, but it did not have a view. I asked about another and they found one for us that still required cleaning but had a view. We went out to explore Rome (after receiving some very helpful information from the conceirge) and came back to a wonderful room with balcony that overlooked the Spanish Steps. It was romantic and magical and the perfect spot to end a great stay in Italy.

• Stayed: August 2010, traveled as a couple