1,190 results
All reviewsspanish stepsgrand deluxe roomfloor terraceseventh floorconcierge deskluxury hotelrenovated roometernal cityvia condottibeautiful hotelrooftop restaurantperfect locationbreakfast buffetbeautiful roompiazza di spagnaour honeymoontrip to rome
Reviewed October 9, 2017

A very luxurious hotel, plus the best location in Rome!
Although I usually prefer a more minimal approach in the interior design, I must admit the Hassler Roma, was quite an experience. Very well made and maintained. Amazing marble bathroom and beautiful details in the decoration. The hotel service was impeccable too. Felt really pampered.

• Stayed: September 2017, traveled as a couple
HotelHassler, Direttore generale at Hotel Hassler, responded to this reviewResponded October 12, 2017

Dear Guest,

First of all I would like to thank you for having chosen to stay at the Hassler while in Rome, but also for having taken the time to give us your beautiful comments of praise.

My goal is to always offer perfection in service and ambience so I appreciated you sharing your satisfaction.

I look forward to greeting you again, hoping that the future stores many other opportunities for you to stay with us.

Kindest regards,

Reviewed October 1, 2017

Unfortunately I only had a couple of nights in Rome, on my way home, and Imago was booked out both nights. So I settled for a couple of pre-dinner drinks at the bar in Salon Eva. This is a beautiful, sophisticate space. The maitre'd ask if I wished to sit at the bar, and when I said yes a tall grey haired man rose and offered me the bench seat in the corner. This was Roberto Wirth, the owner of the Hassler. A privilege in deed. The champagne was wonderful and the company excellent. Dress to impress.

Stayed: September 2017

Dear Guest,

Thank you for having chosen to stay at the Hassler during your visit to Rome.

I am very glad to know you enjoyed your stay and that you were particularly pleased with the atmosphere of our Salone Eva. It was a pleasure to make you acquaintance.

I truly hope you will have many more opportunities to stay with us as we look forward to welcoming you back to the Hassler for another unforgettable stay in the Eternal City!

Best Regards,

Reviewed September 29, 2017

You are literally at the top of the Spanish Steps. Our room had a balcony overlooking the Spanish Steps. At the bottom you have everything you could possibly desire. Fine dinning and shopping or casual dinning and bargain shopping. It was like being in Beverly Hills. The breakfast buffet was fantastic as was the service. The front desk-thank you Eugene-helped secure a room for us that was magnificent. We walked to the Vatican and the colosseum and all of the traditional sites. The room was quiet and well appointed. The staff was friendly and knowledgable. I can't imagine staying at any other location in Rome. We were there for 7 nights during high season. But please remember all of the sites are crowded and you have to expect and accept the long waits.

Room Tip: The hotel was fully booked but the front desk secured a room for us that had a balcony. It was a marvelous experience.
  • Stayed: September 2017, traveled as a couple
HotelHassler, Direttore generale at Hotel Hassler, responded to this reviewResponded October 6, 2017

Dear Guest,

I am happy that you found everything to your satisfaction. My aim is to allow my clients to experience a unique and enjoyable break and make them feel “home away from home” – and with your lovely comments, I pride myself in being able to say that I manage to accomplish the goals that I fixed for myself.
Your kind words of appreciation were also passed on to the staff concerned.

Kindest regards,

Reviewed September 27, 2017

If you are looking for the perfect hotel in Rome, Hotel Hassler should be your hotel of choice. It combines the elegant side of Italian style with the warmth and friendliness of their well trained staff. It is situated on top of the Spanish steps on the top of a hill so the views are stunning. You are greeted by friendly doormen and the concierge staff. The booking desk will go overboard to accommodate you. We had a fantastic time with the concierge staff....what fun! Wonderful wonderful people! Daniele the concierge manager is fantastic. And we adored Dennis!

Room Tip: upper floors, views
  • Stayed: September 2017, traveled as a couple
HotelHassler, Direttore generale at Hotel Hassler, responded to this reviewResponded September 29, 2017

Dear Guest,

I was extremely pleased to learn from your review that your recent stay at the Hassler was to your complete satisfaction.

Our Concierge team and personnel will be delighted to know how much you appreciated their assistance and that they participated in making your time here all the more memorable.

I was also happy to know you enjoyed the elegant atmosphere of this historic establishment.

I hope the future reserves many more opportunities for you to return to the Hassler as we look forward to greeting you once again!

Best Regards,

Reviewed September 24, 2017

Excellent, clean hotel. Excellent and very attentive staff. Beautifully maintained rooms.
From the minute I settled into my 8 night stay at this luxurious hotel I relaxed knowing all our needs were being met. The location of this hotel is superb; within walking distance to absolutely everything or taxis or hand at the front door should you choose not to walk. Our buffet breakfast was exquisite. The staff were so accommodating at breakfast. The concierge was absolutely fabulous especially Christian.

Dear Guest,

Thank you for having chosen to stay at the Hassler during your Roman sojourn.

I appreciated you sharing your comments and am very glad you found the rooms comfortable, as well as your words of praise in regards to the staff and the breakfast. Also, we are indeed very proud of the Hassler’s location at the top of the Spanish Steps, and are delighted that you enjoyed it.

We look forward to welcoming you again to the Hassler in the near future, and hope to exceed your expectations again.