1,195 results
All reviews spanish steps grand deluxe room floor terrace seventh floor concierge desk luxury hotel renovated room eternal city via condotti beautiful hotel rooftop restaurant perfect location breakfast buffet beautiful room piazza di spagna our honeymoon trip to rome
Reviewed January 12, 2013

The service is second to none.. The concierge are extremely helpful in every way, to booking great restaurants, organizing guided tours, etc. The rooms are clean, well appointed and the service staff are excellent. The location is great, you walk out of the Hotel down the Spanish steps and you are in the centre of Rome for all your shopping and eating needs. Old charm with oustanding service. Look forward to staying again.

• Stayed: January 2013, traveled with family
DirezioneHassler, Direttore generale at Hotel Hassler, responded to this reviewResponded January 16, 2013

“Hassle free Hassler”

Dear Guest,

First of all I would like to thank you for having chosen the Hassler, while in Rome, but also for your lovely note of appreciation.

I am happy that you found everything to your satisfaction. My aim, in the hotel business, is to allow my guests to experience a unique and enjoyable break and make them feel “home away from home” – and with your lovely comments, I pride myself in being able to say that sometimes I manage to accomplish the goals that I fixed for myself. Your lovely words of appraisal were also passed on to the staff.

I look forward to greeting you again, hoping that the future stores many other opportunities for you to return.

Reviewed January 8, 2013

The Hassler Hotel, near the Spanish steps is a well known 5 star world class hotel in a location that is difficult to beat. We found it a little difficult to find as we could not drive up the Spanish steps, but following the cobbled streets was worth the effort. The public rooms are very elegant and the staff charming. The bar man remembers you name and the roof terrace dining is second to none in Rome with amazing, amazing views and great food. The rooms can vary in size but all are superbly furnished and spotless. All the main sights are within walking distance.

• Stayed: April 2012, traveled on business
DirezioneHassler, Direttore generale at Hotel Hassler, responded to this reviewResponded January 15, 2013

Greetings from the Eternal City!

I would like to thank you for having chosen to stay at the Hassler while in Rome, but also for your lovely note of appreciation.

Since my aim is to be able to meet every client’s expectation, your note about the food, the rooms, our service and the location, gave me great satisfaction and would like you to know that I have passed on your compliments.

We all look forward to welcoming you again to the Hassler in the near future.

Kind regards,

Reviewed January 1, 2013

Just seconds away from the Spanish Steps, the Hassler is one of the best hotels in Rome. It is tranquil at all times and, even though the hotel is adjacent to the Spanish Steps, almost no noise gets through the walls. At night, the Hassler's redesigned outdoor lounge allows for a nice drink before dinner, while listening to a great piano player. The Hassler is also minutes away from a nice park that not many tourists go to (about a 10 minute walk). The service was great and the Hassler has not disappointed us in any of our four stays there.

Room Tip: Get a room with a view!
  • Stayed: July 2012, traveled with family
DirezioneHassler, Direttore generale at Hotel Hassler, responded to this reviewResponded January 10, 2013

Dear Guest,

First of all I would like to thank you again for having stayed at the Hassler, while in Rome, but also for sharing your comments on Tripadvisor.

It is indeed our constant aim to make our guests feel at home and to render their stay as memorable and comfortable as possible, so you can imagine how glad I am each time a client takes a moment to let me know how much they enjoyed their stay with us.

Reviewed January 1, 2013

We stayed at the Hassler for a week between christmas and new year's 2012. For a 5-star hotel in the heart of the city, we cannot recommend this hotel enough.
The hotel is in a perfect location at the top of the Spanish Steps. The views are fantastic and many historical sites, lots of shopping and other places of interest are only a short walk away.
We found the staff at the hotel to be excellent. They are very attentive, well-trained and exceedingly capable. They seek to ensure every guest is happy and they succeed.
We stayed in a street-facing grand deluxe room which was very comfortable and gave us a nice view of the city. The rooms housing the classic or more elaborate suites likely had the better views, but we were happy nonetheless. Rooms have great robes and slippers which are welcome after exploring the streets and sites for hours at a time.
The staff working the breakfast buffet in the Salon Medici were outstanding. By our second day, they knew our preferences, etc. My wife and I didn't have to ask for our coffee drinks to have soy instead of cows milk after our first breakfast. Nice!
Overall, we had a great stay and would most definitely recommend this hotel to anyone that wants great service in a perfect location, particularly anyone who is visiting Rome for the first time.

Room Tip: Street facing rooms have great views, but will be noisier than garden rooms. Rooms are furnished differently from one another; so, don't be shy to ask to see other rooms in the same category if you aren't completely happy.
  • Stayed: December 2012, traveled as a couple

Dear Guest,

First of all I would like to thank you for having chosen to stay at the Hassler while in Rome, but also for having taken the time to share with us your satisfaction.

I am happy that you had a great time with us. My aim, in the hotel business, is to allow my guests to experience a unique and enjoyable break and make them feel “home away from home” – and with your lovely comments, I pride myself in being able to say that sometimes I manage to accomplish the goals that I fixed for myself. Your kind words of appreciation were also passed on to the staff.

We look forward to greeting you again, hoping that the future stores many other opportunities for you to stay with us.

Reviewed December 23, 2012

This hotel is one of the best I've every stayed ! While visiting Rome we decided to stay at Hotel Hassler and we did not regret it ! Yes, it is expensive. But if you want the very best, this is the Hotel to stay.

• Stayed: September 2012, traveled as a couple

Dear Guest,

Thank you for having chosen to stay at the Hassler while in Rome and also for your lovely note of appreciation.

Since my aim is to be able to meet every client’s expectation, I really appreciated you sharing your satisfaction with us.

We all look forward to welcoming you again to the Hassler in the near future.

Greetings from the Eternal City and kind regards,