$157
NH Hotels
Savings alert! 14% below average rates

The price you found is 14% lower than this hotel's average rate of $182/night.

$234
$203
Hotel Raffaello(Rome)(Great Value!)
$86
$81
Savings alert! 42% below average rates

The price you found is 42% lower than this hotel's average rate of $140/night.

$199
$180
Savings alert! 11% below average rates

The price you found is 11% lower than this hotel's average rate of $203/night.

Hotel Adriano(Rome)(Great Value!)
Hotel Colosseum(Rome)(Great Value!)
$103
$97
Savings alert! 34% below average rates

The price you found is 34% lower than this hotel's average rate of $148/night.

Hotel Artemide(Rome)
$244
$197
Priceline
  • Restaurant
Savings alert! 38% below average rates

The price you found is 38% lower than this hotel's average rate of $319/night.

$299
$283
Travelocity
Savings alert! 23% below average rates

The price you found is 23% lower than this hotel's average rate of $369/night.

1,175 results
All reviewsspanish stepsfloor terraceseventh floorluxury hotelconcierge desketernal cityvia condottibeautiful hotelrooftop restaurantdeluxe roombreakfast buffetperfect locationbeautiful roompiazza di spagnaheart of rometrip to rometrevi fountain
Reviewed December 23, 2012

This hotel is one of the best I've every stayed ! While visiting Rome we decided to stay at Hotel Hassler and we did not regret it ! Yes, it is expensive. But if you want the very best, this is the Hotel to stay.

• Stayed: September 2012, traveled as a couple
DirezioneHassler, Direttore generale at Hotel Hassler, responded to this reviewResponded January 10, 2013

Dear Guest,

Thank you for having chosen to stay at the Hassler while in Rome and also for your lovely note of appreciation.

Since my aim is to be able to meet every client’s expectation, I really appreciated you sharing your satisfaction with us.

We all look forward to welcoming you again to the Hassler in the near future.

Greetings from the Eternal City and kind regards,

Reviewed December 21, 2012

We stayed for 3 nights from Dec. 12th to the 15th. Driving to the Hotel is an adventure as is any driving in Rome. However, once at the hotel, the staff and in particular Alexandra was extremely helpful about the hotel and the area.

Up front, most things are extra. Parking was 45€/day and internet was 15€/day. That is just the way that it is. While I would have loved to have had it rolled into the room price (especially the internet), leaving it out allows one to opt in or out. I liked having the choice. Oh, I had no trouble with the internet.

Our room 222 was in the back and was beautiful and quiet. The bathroom was spacious. My only small complaint is that the king size bed was actually 2 twins together. While they did a great job to minimize the seam, I was still able to find it. The cotton sheets were of a high thread count and with the down comforter was luxurious. The complimentary water was nice. We ordered up ice each night.

We did have the breakfast which cost ~40€. It was wonderful to have each day. A great selection of sweets and juices. I especially enjoyed the fresh carrot and orange juices. There was a selection of prosciuttos and smoked fish (salmon, tuna, & swordfish). The eggs were a little runny for my taste and the bacon was a bit greasy. I did enjoy the sausage, pancakes, and french toast. Service was impeccable. We sat down and almost instantly got perfect cappuccinos. This was a fantastic way to start off the day. It allowed us to forge past lunch and beat the crowds.

The location at the top of the Spanish Steps allowed us to walk to great restaurants and the sites from the Colosseum and Palatine Hill to Vatican City. Best of all, we were right above the main shopping area.

Lastly, the doorman helped me pay for my car the night before and allowed us to leave with plenty of time to get to the airport in the morning. Their directions were flawless. Service was all around fantastic.

We didn't get to try the spa, but they have a sauna and steam room connected to a pretty good workout facility.

This hotel does cost, but you get every pennies worth.

Room Tip: Rooms in the back are quieter.
  • Stayed: December 2012, traveled as a couple

Greetings from the Eternal City!

First of all I would like to thank you again for having stayed at the Hassler, while in Rome, but also for sharing your comments on Tripadvisor.

It was very nice to read that you enjoyed your stay and I appreciated you sharing you impressions with a description of all the aspects you noted. In our constant aim to improve, your comments concerning the service, have been passed on to the relevant departments for consideration.

We look forward to greeting you again, hoping that the future stores many other opportunities for you to stay with us.

Reviewed December 15, 2012

I stayed at the Hassler Dec 6-9th and it is by far one of the most amazing hotels in Italy, if not the world. We were upgraded from a deluxe to grand deluxe with the most amazing views of the Spanish Steps and city of Rome. Alessandra and Carolina in reception went above and beyond to make sure our stay was the best. Danieli, the concierge was very helpful and friendly.

Thank you Hassler staff for your hospitality and the next time I am in Rome, I will without question, book a stay with you!

• Stayed: December 2012, traveled with friends
2  Thank CP2006
DirezioneHassler, Direttore generale at Hotel Hassler, responded to this reviewResponded December 21, 2012

Dear Guest,

First of all I would like to thank you for having chosen the Hassler, while in Rome, but also for having taken the time to give us your lovely comments, which were much appreciated.

Since my aim is to be able to meet every client’s expectation, your note gave me great satisfaction and would like you to know that I have passed on your compliments.

We look forward to a new opportunity to welcome you again to the Hassler and in the meantime, I wish you a Merry Christmas and a Happy New Year.

Kind regards,

Reviewed December 13, 2012

I stayed at the Hassler Hotel for two nights with a group of work colleagues and friends - just for an entertaining couple of days in Rome.

Service - the service is unbelievably good. Exactly what you would hope and expect from a five star hotel. Polite, professional, incredibly helpful, very knowledgeable about Rome. The service really made this stand out from most hotels I've stayed in over recent years.

Rooms - I believe the hotel is partially refurbished. I was in a refurbished room and it was absolutely beautiful. Small, but this is to be expected in this part of the world. Classy and lovely.

Internet - TERRIBLE!! From the moment I entered the hotel I wrestled with the internet. On day 1 an internet technician came to my room and tried to tell me there was something wrong with my computer. Until my colleague arrived and ALSO couldn't get on the internet. Then they quickly had a technician come to the room to change the receiver in my room. But after an hour or so, I was kicked off the internet - so another call to the man. Day 2 - couldn't get on again. I was told that they are changing something related to the internet on our whole floor. They offered no solution to my problem (i.e. couldn't tell me where else I could get on the internet) and wouldn't listen to what was actually happening on my computer. But again, one colleague could get on the internet and one couldn't. I was tired of fighting, so decided my work could wait. Day 3 - couldn't get on the internet AGAIN. Same error message as the day before. So I went to reception to show them and they had a solution!!! So irritating that no one had offered me that solution the day before.
ALSO a bit annoying that the internet is 15 euros per day - which you don't really want to pay to have wi-fi on your iPhone... would be better for the internet to be free.

Room Tip: If you want a quiet night's sleep, DON'T choose a room at the front of the hotel - car horns, rubbish removal, people talking - all easily heard in my room on the front of the hotel, 5th floor.
  • Stayed: December 2012, traveled with friends

Greetings from the Eternal City!

First of all I would like to thank you for having chosen to stay at the Hassler while in Rome, but also for having taken the time to share with us your satisfaction concerning your recent stay with us.

All comments I receive from my clients are very much appreciated and a necessary tool to understand if I succeed in my aim to render each and every stay as memorable and enjoyable as possible. In this specific instance, I am happy to be able to ascertain that this goal has in some way been accomplished. At the same time, I’ve also taken note of your remarks concerning the internet access, which I would like to reassure you that we are presently reviewing.

On a closing note, I hope the future holds in store another opportunity for you to return to the Hassler.

I wish you a Merry Christmas and a Happy New Year!

Reviewed December 4, 2012

Understated elegance. View to die for. Best location in Rome.
Eat in the restaurant upstairs. One of the best meals in Rome.
Ask for a room up high, facing the front of the hotel.
We shall return, probably this summer.

• Stayed: February 2012, traveled as a couple
1  Thank Vegaslonglegs
DirezioneHassler, Direttore generale at Hotel Hassler, responded to this reviewResponded December 13, 2012

Dear Guest,

Since my aim is to be able to meet every client’s expectation, I really appreciated you sharing your judgment of satisfaction with us.

I look forward to greeting you again, hoping that the future stores many other opportunities for you to return.

President and Managing