“Service beyond excellent”

Limousine Service in Rome
Lincolnwood, Illinois
“Service beyond excellent”
Reviewed March 4, 2013

Fabio and his Limo service made our various trips to Italy just wonderful not only in terms of comfort but by way of his many contacts for sites and especially for restaurants!!!! We were fortunate to visit locations in the various Italian cities which were rare and by any standard extremely spetacular...Our visits included such wonderful locations in Venice, Sienna, Rome, Tuscany,Sorrento and Pompeii and many more that Fabio made possible in such a manner that in fact has not been duplicated by others..

It is in the light of the foregoing that I highly recommend Fabio and his Limousine Service in Italy” to any one who wishes to share the wonderful experiences that my family and I had on several occaisons over the last 7 or so years..Fabio will treat you regally and will certainly make your visit to Italy a truly "Roman Holiday" filling your days with excitement, laughter, fun and above all with restaraunt referals, the cuisines of which will make your taste buds jump for joy and linger well beyond your return home..

Ciao a tutti and boun viagio

Visited October 2012

Voss, Texas
12 attraction reviews
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 5 helpful votes
“Great service!”
Reviewed February 26, 2013

Manilo provided a great service. Easy to book by email. Very friendly, speaks excellent English. I give him my highest recommendation. Rome was so awesome that I want return and take my Grandchildren. I will use Manilo again!

Visited February 2013
woodkill
“If you want a nice day, Manillo's your guy!!”
Reviewed February 25, 2013

We took the Rome countryside tour and it was outstanding! We were in Rome for a week and needed a day out of the city. Manillo was super knowledgable and the kind of guy you enjoy having lunch with (which we did at this great local spot.). He even customized the tour to keep my 13 month old from melting down!! Do yourself a favor and book with Manillo, you'll thank me later!

Larvik, Norway
“Goodservice”
Reviewed January 13, 2013

Esy to find at the aeroport and took us to the hotel. Easy, friendly and calm. Just great and everyting as confirmed in the agreement we had done before by emailing.

Rockhampton
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 6 helpful votes
“2 weeks in rome”
Reviewed January 10, 2013

I had a couple of tours with Manilo over Christmas with my family. He was always early for our appointments, friendly and knowledgable. I cannot recommend him and his service enough, he made our holiday that much more enjoyable with his great company for our time together. Thanks again Manilo.

Visited December 2012