“Horrible service - Never again”
Review of Wanted

Wanted
Ranked #9,297 of 12,247 Restaurants in Rome
Good for: Families with children, Kids, Local cuisine
Dining options: Late Night, Lunch, Dinner, Full Bar, Highchairs Available, Outdoor Seating, Reservations, Seating, Serves Alcohol, Television, Waitstaff, Wheelchair Accessible
Neighborhood: Monti
Europe
“Horrible service - Never again”
Reviewed April 2, 2014

When we entered the restaurant I asked the waiter if it was a problem that it was only me who would have dinner and not my husband and 3-year old son who joined me. They both had a fastfood dinner an hour before so they would only order drinks. The waiter said that that was not possible. So I told him fine and we wanted to walk away. But when we were almost outside he changed his mind and called us back in. He placed us at a very small table in the far end corner of the restaurant and threw the menu at me. He asked what we wanted to drink and left. The drinks did not come. I had to call him to the table to order the food and remind him of the drinks. He was obviously annoyed with us being there. He brought 2 drinks and dinner and again forgot the 3rd drink. I didn't even bother asking him again. It was a very unpleasant and rude service. I even forgot how the food actually tasted because of this. We left the money on the table and walked out as quickly as we could. Looking at the average price of appetizers and main courses and then the couple of expensive beers my husband would have had, they could have made a decent turnover (with tip) on our small table if only they would have cared.

Visited June 2013

• Turkish first
Kaiserslautern, Germany
“Great pizza”
Reviewed February 15, 2014

The pizza was so delicious. I had Pizza margherita for 5 euros and I was so surprised. It was too good to be true. The fresh basil leaves placed on top directly before serving began to melt from the heat and the most amazing aroma was released. Then I tasted it and my mouth was so happy.
The staff does not smile much but they were efficient and our food was really delightful.

• Visited February 2014
Taunton, United Kingdom
“awful service awful food”
Reviewed January 15, 2014 via mobile

Awful rude service provided a cold tasteless meal, when we raised objections they still demanded payment even though I could not eat my meal. I sent back my meal of bratwurst for being burnt yet cold and my partner's dinner was bland.

Visited January 2014
2 Thank Viclourog
Tiel, The Netherlands
“good food”
Reviewed January 13, 2014

the food is good the location is close to the Duca D'alba hotel and you can chose also a pizza. The pannacotta is very nice.

Visited January 2014
1 Thank SvL2014
Hartwell, Georgia
“Good Food”
Reviewed December 6, 2013 via mobile

We ate here twice. Both of us loved the pasta with sausage and broccoli. Had pizza and salad with salmon and goat cheese and they were good also. Liked the Moretti beer. Waiter was quiet and efficient. Would go again if we return to Rome.

Visited December 2013