“Great pizza”

Good for: Large groups, Local cuisine
Dining options: Lunch, Late Night, Reservations
Neighborhood: Monti
Reviewed February 15, 2014

The pizza was so delicious. I had Pizza margherita for 5 euros and I was so surprised. It was too good to be true. The fresh basil leaves placed on top directly before serving began to melt from the heat and the most amazing aroma was released. Then I tasted it and my mouth was so happy.
The staff does not smile much but they were efficient and our food was really delightful.

Reviewed January 15, 2014

Awful rude service provided a cold tasteless meal, when we raised objections they still demanded payment even though I could not eat my meal. I sent back my meal of bratwurst for being burnt yet cold and my partner's dinner was bland.

2  Thank Viclourog
Reviewed January 13, 2014

the food is good the location is close to the Duca D'alba hotel and you can chose also a pizza. The pannacotta is very nice.

1  Thank SvL2014
Reviewed December 6, 2013

We ate here twice. Both of us loved the pasta with sausage and broccoli. Had pizza and salad with salmon and goat cheese and they were good also. Liked the Moretti beer. Waiter was quiet and efficient. Would go again if we return to Rome.

Reviewed December 5, 2013

Our first night in Rome we decided to go to this restaurant.. it is the best lasagna that I ever eat... the price is good, the waiters are on top of the attentions to you... I felt really comfortable eating there.. we went to eat again there... nice roman restaurant.

Been to Wanted? Share your experiences!