“Average”

Neighborhood: Vatican / Borgo
common_n_restaurant_reviews_1bd8 1 helpful vote
“Average”
Reviewed November 16, 2013 via mobile

Good food average service. Watch out for the bread scheme! We avoided it because of trip advisor-- they bring you a basket of bread without your ordering it. It cost 1 euro per person eating. Location good right near Hedera (ice cream that everyone loves). Good house wine I enjoyed the lasgna! Don't go out of your way for it though.

1 Thank Greenme8

• Hebrew first
  • Polish first
Hong Kong, China
“Large portion!”
Reviewed November 1, 2013 via mobile

We had a good lunch there after a long walk in St Peter Church. We shared vegetable soup, pasta and roasted chicken. The food is a bit salty. However, the size is large. As a budget traveller, we always want to have larger portion meal. This restaurant meets our need.

“Don't get the pizza”
Reviewed October 31, 2013 via mobile

I was a bit misled by Trip Advisor reviews that this restaurant was good/perfect etc however I was pretty disappointed. I was so jealous of other diners in the restaurant who had got spaghetti or pasta dishes. My pizza had sausage and chips on top of it and was not good at all. I thought that I had just made a poor choice, however the children at the table next to me seemed to be struggling with their pizzas and calzones too. I would maybe eat there again if I was desperate and everywhere else was closed.

2 Thank PPPPPeterr
Park City, Utah
“Our favorite place in Rome!”
Reviewed October 29, 2013

We found Tre Pupazzi on a walk from the Vatican. It looked like what you would picture a quaint little Italian restaurant to look like. The food was AMAZING!!!

We started with the deep fried meat stuffed green olives (um...heck yes!), then lasagna (best ever), then Italian sausage w/ potatoes, then wrapped it up with Tiramisu.

Anyone going to Italy should definitely eat here. GET THE LASAGNA!

• Visited April 2013
Toronto, Canada
“Great food! A definite place to come back to...”
Reviewed October 29, 2013

And we did. Their food is fresh, tasty and satisfying. Great food, great value and great location, just a few blocks from the Vatican. I highly recommend dining here, you won't be disappointed. If you're wondering what to get, get the seafood pasta!

• Visited November 2012

Been to Ristorante Tre Pupazzi? Share your experiences!