“Great food”

Ranked #144 of 14,400 Restaurants in Rome
Cuisines: Italian
Dining options: Late Night, Reservations
Neighborhood: Parione
Description: Located in Via di Parione 41, few steps away from Piazza Navona, the restaurant is a synthesis of tradition and innovation through authentic flavors, ancient dish recipes that do not forget the tradition of local and national territory. Our family comes from years of restaurant management and cooking experience preparing daily typical dishes of the Roman cuisine with passion and creativity. We’re really proud of our fresh food and our restaurants receive fresh deliveries six days a week to ensure that only the finest ingredients are used. On holiday from 16th to 29th January.
Reviewed March 12, 2019

We ate as a family of 5. From the moment we entered Silvano and Fabio were just so helpful, a great sense of humour and provided us with a really good service.We loved the pickled/oil vegetables the artichokes and aubergine. The bruschette, and mushroom pasta were also just delicious. In fact everyone loved what they had chosen, the plates were cleared of everything! Really good wine suggested by Fabio. This lovely little restaurant was definitely the favourite of our visit. The chefs are obviously amazingly passionate about the food here, and the staff, well, just brilliant all round.

Date of visit: February 2019
Write a ReviewReviews (1,475)

Reviewed March 10, 2019 via mobile

We made online reservations thinking that it may not be necessary on a Sunday evening. By 8:00, the restaurant was almost full. Our server, possibly the manager, was full of personality and made sure all the patrons were being attended to. I make homemade lasagna so was curious to try theirs. The cheese tasted creamier and overall the lasagna was delicious and only 10 euros. The server said it’s made fresh every morning. My husband ordered the oxtail with gravy and he ate every bit must have been good! The fettuccine with mushrooms was also a hit.
Overall, this was a charming restaurant with fantastic servers and delicious food at reasonable prices located a short distance from the Pantheon.

Date of visit: March 2019
Reviewed March 3, 2019 via mobile

We stumbled across this place whilst trying to find somewhere for dinner on a Saturday night. After waiting 20 mins for a table, we were seated upstairs and served by two very friendly staff.

Our wine appeared to be corked. As soon as we told him, he promptly changed it with no puss and brought us another bottle.

The food was delicious. The burrata was unreal and the ox tail was incredible.

Definitely recommend!

Date of visit: March 2019
Reviewed March 3, 2019

On a recent trip, I had originally reserved a table for six on the night of my arrival. Unfortunately, three people in our party were sick and the rest of us showed for our reservation. The owner was very gracious about the circumstances and the rest of us settled in for what was undoubtedly our best dining experience in Rome. The carciofi romana, the braised artichokes, were the best we tried anywhere and the pastas and main dishes were perfectly executed and delicious. Highly recommend the carbonara (the best I've ever had) and the braised oxtails. We eventually returned as a group of six and everyone raved about the food and the service. My wife and I returned again for a late dinner and, once again, were amazed by the food. Service by Silvano and Fabio couldn't have been better--professional, warm and friendly. Great food, great atmosphere and great service. Nice selection of reasonably priced wines. Next time I get to Rome, I know where I am heading as soon as I land.

Reviewed March 1, 2019

My family and I stopped in for Lunch on a cold windy day last week while in Rome! We needed a warm restaurant to escape the wind for a little while, with good food! This place hit the spot! I can not recommend the homemade lasagna enough! It was fabulous! 3 out of the 5 of us ordered it and ate every bite! The staff was so friendly and made wonderful recommendations. While I did not try the carbonara, a family member said it was fantastic! If traveling with small children, they will do half portions for them. It is located on a small street that is full of character!

Date of visit: February 2019

Been to Virginiae? Share your experiences!