“Excellent Nosh & Friendly Service”
Review of Krishna 13

Krishna 13
Ranked #327 of 12,955 Restaurants in Rome
Cuisines: Indian
Good for: Special occasions, Families with children, Romantic
Dining options: Lunch, Late Night, Breakfast, Dinner, Buffet, Delivery, Reservations, Takeout
Neighborhood: Esquilino
Description: Famous signature dishes from all over India, carefully selected for you...The freshness and the quality of the ingredients make each and every flavor work together to create wonderful and authentic Indian dishes. These are an expression of the care & passion that our chefs and our team have for the craft of pure Indian cooking and hospitality, typical of India which is just an extension of our home. 'Krishna 13' adds one special ingredient just for you....LOVE. Synonymous with the romantic city of Rome. Your dining experience here will linger in your mind and tantalize your senses!!! We look forward to the pleasure of serving you in our very own Indian style to stimulate every sense during your dining experience with us !!!!
Reviewed January 20, 2014

We enjoyed the starters so much we had them twice, and the range and standard of main meals was very good too. You rarely see a Sargoon Sagh even in Britain, so I was delighted to find it in Rome!

When leaving I forgot my scarf and was chased into the street by the manager who had it with him.

Highly reccommended

Write a ReviewReviews (1,824)

Reviewed January 20, 2014

Nice place serving a wide assortment of Indian dishes. The taste is yum and authentic and menu selection great.

If you're craving Indian food, you won't regret going here.

Reviewed January 5, 2014

As other reviewers have mentioned, pasta and pizza get old very quickly when in Rome. Although there are other dishes which can be eaten in Rome, nothing seemed appetizing. In desperate need of spice and flavor in our life, we searched for an Indian restaurant. Although it was a journey getting here from our hotel (in the heat, no doubt), it was well worth it. We came in the early afternoon and were the only patrons at this point. We were greeted warmly by the host. The food came fairly quickly. It was utterly delicious!!! We ordered the Lamb Vindaloo, Saag Paneer, and Aloo Gobi. After eating this meal, we were very content and our stomachs were smiling with jubilation! I definitely recommend this restaurant!

2  Thank Satinder S
Reviewed January 5, 2014

Me and my wife are both Indians. Even though we are very fond of Italian food but we felt like having a change also we have tried many Indian restaurants and they weren't simply up to that level. So I caught out with a friend and he advised me krishna 13 and I must say that the food was simply fantabulous! "Oh my god!' The starters, the main course, the desert, everything was simply fantastic.
I would strongely recommend it to the curry lovers or to the people who want to have a change. The classy infrastructure and the cool atmosphere with the V.I.P. treatment makes the visit anyday better

Reviewed January 4, 2014

lot of good indian food in Europe. we had shammi kabbab just like our papa in Jammu . tandoori chicken and pasta and masala dosa and finnaly cullacha of co-op school in Italy is great...