“Nice Cafe beside Spanish Steps”
Review of Mignanelli 24

Mignanelli 24
Ranked #8,109 of 13,229 Restaurants in Rome
Cuisines: Italian
Dining options: Late Night, Reservations
Neighborhood: Campo Marzio
Reviewed April 6, 2014

We had lunch here recently at the busy Spanish Steps. This cafe has the best view of the Piazza and has a nice outdoor area. The food was good, staff was good, the prices were typical of the area but we had a nice experience here. I would go back here.

1  Thank Douglas E

Reviewed February 23, 2014

Pleasant surprise this restaurant located in the heart of the historic center of Rome, few meters from the Spanish Steps.
Although this was a purely randomly choice for me I would say that it was a pleasant experience.
We ate at a romantic table on the outside of the restaurant, the atmosphere was perfect and the service was impeccable.
The pizza we ate was good and prices if you consider that we were in the historic center of Rome were reasonable and average.
For a nice romantic evening and I can recommend this restaurant.

2  Thank Magellano81
Reviewed December 17, 2013

We came across the restaurant after walking around the Spanish Steps area looking for a place to eat. We were able to sit outside under the heaters and enjoy the night air, which was probably the highlight of the whole meal. The waitstaff was average, nothing special at all. I had the risotto with walnuts and pear but it was a let down. The risotto was inadequately cooked and there were hardly any walnuts or pear pieces to be found. For the price of the dish, it was not worth it. I wouldn't recommend going here.

1  Thank Readrun
Reviewed November 3, 2013

Hardly ever do i research restaurants whilst traveling ... think we may just have to start doing so, thanks to Mignanelli 24. my husband was so totally turned off by the crowds around Spagna so that in order to pacify him we ducked in to Mignanelli. Our waiter was efficient but not at all pleasant, the food was okay but made me wish i had an apartment or room in which to have cooked my own Rigattoni (better) and we are wondering if jim's pizza might have had a bad piece of ham or two on it, as he has had the "trots" all day today (i am not similarly afflicted and it is the only thing we havent both shared!?! The bill came to 28E and it was a bit off-putting to get back to the overly rambuctious street near Termini where we were staying to see lots of outdoor places VERY busy, food on plates that looked scrummy, and note that the prices were at least $2-3 less per item. wine was dry & pleasant, but 12 E for a half caraffe of house wine made us long for Greece. outdoor seating (it was quite RAINY) was pleasant, but agree with another reviewer that had it been any colder, could have been exceedingly unappealing.

Reviewed October 23, 2013

I visited this restaurant in Rome on 19 October 2013, with three friends.
Quality of food: very poor. Pizza was like wood... my friends ordered lasagne, ravioli and other, nothing really eatable. Why fraudulent:
1) I ordered mineral water but I received bottled water with no specifications on who bottled it (I assume the restaurant itself) and it was not at all mineral water. This type of practice is not even legal in the EU!
2) When I received the bill, this was not a "fiscal bill" but a "pre-bill". on the pre-bill there was written ONLY IN ITALIAN LANGUAGE that in case the client would like to receive a fiscal bill, this must be asked to the cashier. Most of clients are foreigners and do not understand the trick.
Not recommended.

2  Thank Azzurra_13

Been to Mignanelli 24? Share your experiences!