“Great fun!”

Dublin
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 3 helpful votes
“Great fun!”
Reviewed October 18, 2010

Attended this class while on holiday in Rome and it was just excellent. Chef Andrea and his charming girlfriend Erica, who helps to run the classes, were very welcoming and we had a very nice group with a mixture of ages. Great value and great fun.

• Hebrew first
  • Polish first
Ireland
7 attraction reviews
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 13 helpful votes
“An excellent way to spend half a day in Rome”
Reviewed October 17, 2010

I participated in the cooking class whilst in Rome recently. The cost is €50 which includes the ingredients, instruction and eating the four course meal which you prepared (or at least helped to). The class ran from 10am to 3pm. Chef Andrea was a very good teacher and patient with the questions.
We made fried Pizza, ricotta and spinach ravioli in sage butter, eggplant parmigiana and chocolate souffle. (One member of the class was vegetarian hence no meat) Andrea does accomodate people as much is possible. The recipes are then e-mailed out in great detail.
I would seriously recommened this course to anyone with a vauge to serious interest in cooking.

2 Thank K806
Chicago, Illinois
4 attraction reviews
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 11 helpful votes
“What a great day!”
Reviewed October 7, 2010

My husband and I took the cooking class with Chef Andrea in Rome and absolutely loved it. We also took cooking classes in Paris and Barcelona- this was the best. We cooked an appetizer of ricotta and pesto stuffed tomatoes, then fresh pasta with carbonara sauce, a stuffed meat dish called involtini, and a chocolate souffle for dessert. Every part of the meal was absolutely delicious!

Chef Andrea does a wonderful job of explaining each step of the recipe and giving helpful tips for recreating or adapting the recipe once you get home to your own kitchen.

We did the wine parings with each course and I highly recommend it- the wines were amazing, especially the prosecco. He books up quickly, so make your appointment as far in advance as possible!

Ottawa
9 attraction reviews
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 38 helpful votes
“FABULOUS!”
Reviewed September 14, 2010

Andrea and Erica were fabulous and fun. My husband was somewhat resistant to taking a cooking class, however, Andrea and Erica made it fun and he donned his apron and dug right in while I snapped photos. My husband loved it - the interaction, the fun, the educational aspect and most of all the FOOD!! I would highly recommend taking this cooking course. You will not be disappointed!

Wilmington, Delaware
“The best cooking class I've attended”
Reviewed September 14, 2010

from start to finish it was a fantastico time, made new friends, created wonderful food, learn about vino, it was the best day of our trip and I'm a well seasoned (no pun intended) traveller