“Awesome experience”

Stony Mountain, Canada
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 8 helpful votes
“Awesome experience”
Reviewed June 13, 2014

WOW! What a great time, Chef Andrea is wonderful, he makes cooking seem so simple and easy. The end result of the food was amazing, the company was great and the experience was worth every dollar spent. I can't wait to go back for another lesson! Thanks Chef Andrea! He even emails you the recipes after your class, I can't wait to make them at home.

Visited May 2014

• Hebrew first
  • Polish first
Winter Park, Florida
3 attraction reviews
“Fantastic. Best part of our honeymoon.”
Reviewed June 13, 2014

If my wife and I could recommend one thing to do while in Italy, it would be to attend Chef Andrea's cooking class. We had an amazing time. Over the course of 3 hours, my wife and I alongside eight others, created a five course meal from scratch. That included making and rolling our own pasta. As we all worked on the different components of our dinner, Chef Andrea would share the history behind the food we were making. He also emphasized what Roman's most cared about in their food (Passion, nutrition, flavor). Chef Andrea was also very funny and made everyone feel like family. Cooking instructions were relatively easy, with the hardest part being preparing our own artichoke. Our chef was extremely patient and friendly. Everyone participated and contributed to different portions of our 5-course meal and we all had a fantastic time. I couldn't help but feel extremely satisfied after sitting down and eating the meal that everyone had worked so hard to create.

Note:
The menu is always changing based upon what season it is For example, we were near the end of artichoke season when we attended our class at the end of April. Thankfully they were still available.

Note:
We purchased several jams from CookingClasses and they were excellent! I recommend the strawberry or fig jam.

Final Note:
Seeing as Chef Andrea's wife was days away from delivering their first child, I have to tip my hat to him and salute his love of teaching cooking classes. We were very lucky that he was still able to conduct his class with his wife so close to delivery.

Visited April 2014
Atlanta, Georgia
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 3 helpful votes
“Awesome Experience”
Reviewed June 11, 2014

My daughter and I took a cooking class with Chef Andrea in late April and ABSOLUTELY LOVED IT. Before we began our hands-on experience, Chef Andrea shared insight about Roman cuisine, the importance of using fresh, seasonal produce and more. Following which we joined him in the kitchen and prepared the most delectable meal - including homemade pasta, sauce from scratch, the BEST artichokes I've ever had in my life, and dessert. Chef Andrea has the warmest of personalities; he made the class fun, kept it interesting, and provided an overall fantastic experience for everyone in our class. This was one of the highlights of our visit to Romem and I HIGHLY recommend taking a class with Chef Andrea at Cooking Classes in Rome!

Visited April 2014
1 Thank Lasaundra S
Metairie, Louisiana
6 attraction reviews
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 27 helpful votes
“Wonderful choice!”
Reviewed June 11, 2014 via mobile

We enjoyed the class very much! One of our best moments in Italy! The recipes were simple but the food was great. I can't wait to try them at home. Chef Andre made everyone feel special and welcome.

Fredericksburg, TX
9 attraction reviews
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 16 helpful votes
“Beyond High Expectations”
Reviewed June 9, 2014

My husband and I took a cooking class with Chef Andrea Consoli May 12, 2014. Our daughter had taken the class last summer and told us it was a must for us to do the same. What a treat it turned out to be!!! The class consisted of 12 people. We began our lesson learning something about Roman cuisine and then practiced teamwork to prepare our multi course meal from "scratch" with the freshest of ingredients. Chef Andrea is exceedingly knowledgeable and eager to share his expertise and love of cooking. By mid-afternoon we sat down to a beautifully appointed dining table to enjoy the fruits of our labor. And enjoy it we did!! Thank you Chef Andrea for an experience that exceeded our high expectations. You make the world a better place!

Visited May 2014