“Fun for Everyone”

New York City, New York
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 2 helpful votes
“Fun for Everyone”
Reviewed March 18, 2014

Great opportunity to meet people from all over the world while learning new skills. As others have said, Andrea is an excellent teacher and has a good sense of humor. He also provides very interesting historical background on Roman cuisine. Highly recommended.

Visited February 2014

• Hebrew first
  • Polish first
Kuala Lumpur, Malaysia
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 1 helpful vote
“Graet Cooking Class in Rome”
Reviewed March 17, 2014

My husband and I spent a day with Andrea and 8 others at his cooking school and it was a highlight of our time in Italy. Andrea is a great teacher, includes everyone and makes the whole experience lots of fun as well as an opportunity to learn about Roman food.

Visited February 2014
Charleston, South Carolina
4 attraction reviews
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 1 helpful vote
“What a great way to spend my birhtday!”
Reviewed March 17, 2014

My fiance and I took this cooking class in March and it was such a great experience. We learned a lot and we had a great time doing it! We were taught not only the recipes, but the history behind them. Andrea is great at putting everyone at ease and making sure everyone is included. My sweetie is a professor and even he said that Andrea is a master at teaching!

He and his wife served the meal we cooked and it was delightful to sit and enjoy the fruits of our labor. A great experience!

Saint Julian's, Malta
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 10 helpful votes
“I cannot recommend highly enough”
Reviewed March 16, 2014

I've been living in Rome for a year and only went to Andrea's class in the last week. I'm so gutted I only found him in my last week. If you were in Rome for a week and could only go once and never again and all you did was go to his classes for 7 days it would not be a wasted trip. He knows his food- he explains and teaches the original, authentic recipes and explains why and how they have been changed in various places and countries taking you back to the original and teaching the fundamentals of Italian food- it's selection, preparation and so forth. And to add to all of this he's entertaining as well. I cannot speak highly enough about it the class or the guy. 5 stars, great value- go.

Old Bridge, New Jersey
95 attraction reviews
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 54 helpful votes
“Bring your appetite and sense of humor!”
Reviewed March 16, 2014

It was great fun cooking with 11 other travelers with varying levels of skill. Skills didn't matter, Chef Andrea was educating us on the Roman food culture as well as the mountain of fresh local ingredients that greeted us. Bring your sense of humor, Chef will tease and yell, but is quick to laugh along with his guests. We learned a lot, laughed, and ate very well. It immediately felt like friends working together in the kitchen, imagine having to make fresh pasta by hand (flour, eggs, salt...) with a bunch of stangers, you're not strangers after that! We thoroughly enjoyed this class, and recommend it.