“Great way to spend a day in Rome!”

Cooking Classes in Rome
Ranked #2 of 63 Classes & Workshops in Rome
Reviewed April 4, 2013

I wish I took more classes! It was so much fun and really gave you the feeling that you're capable of making this incredible dishes. I am not much of a cook, amatuer at best but it was no problem keeping up with the instructions and Chef Andrea made it super fun. He was cheerful, brim with energy and is really good with children. I just hope I can emulate the dishes we made back home!

Certaintly a highlight to my trip and would recommend this class to anyone wanting to have some awesome Italian food rolled in with some fun times.

Reviewed April 4, 2013

Cannot say enough about this class. Andrea is knowledgeable about Roman cuisine, the differences in cuisines, the history of the Trastevere neighborhood and so much more. The place is lovely and inviting. I learned so much about how to cook and why we do things a certain way. Andrea has the patience of Job and takes the time to explain everything. All the dishes were something we could repeat at home. I cannot wait to make the artichokes again. I never even knew I liked them! Make sure you try the wine pairings - 20 Euros extra per person but well worth it! One of the best gems from this class was getting Andrea's list of the best restaurants in Rome. I have already shared this list with friends planning a trip to Rome in the near future. I recommend this to anyone who loves to eat! You do not have to be a chef or even know how to cook to participate in the class. I recommend that you have a good map of the streets around the area as we got a little lost trying to find the street - there is a bit of construction going on.

2  Thank barber25
Reviewed April 3, 2013

If you are looking for a cooking class to do in Rome I would highly recommend this one.

Each lesson is different depending on what produce is available at the time, our class consisted of deep fried neopolitan style pizzette, Gnocci, beef, cherry tomatoes and parmesan and tiramisu for dessert. The food was divine and we also paid extra for the matching wines which I would recommend.

The chef is very informative and gives you a bit of history about Rome. It is obvious that he is very passionate about cooking and food and he makes the class a lot of fun.

You are free to participate as much, or as little as you would like. I’m not a great cook so was a bit nervous about this class, however there was no pressure and everyone helped each other out.

It was also a great way to meet other travellers whilst enjoying your cooked meal at the table together.

Reviewed April 3, 2013

I attended Chef Andrea's cooking class with my two friends on march 30th and I couldn't happier. It was by far my favorite part of my vacation in Italy. I recommend this class to anyone who is interested in cooking and who wants to have a great time while doing so. Chef Andrea and his wife Erica couldn't have been more welcoming and patient during our time together. It was fun, challenging and an awesome experience!!

Reviewed April 1, 2013

One wouldn't think that the highlight of our one week Italian vacation would be the cooking class. Andrea is a wonderful chef and the kitchen and dining area was perfect for this purpose. The class was very informative with a lot of background on the ingredients and their Roman history. He is funny, self-effacing, and knowledgable. What a great experience.